• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds how long for seedlings?

I'll start with hello and thank you for the information I've received from lurking. I have some butch t's, scotch bonnets, and orange habs germinating. So far i have 1 hab and 1 butch t that have germinated ( radical has come out ). I have them planted in some seed and cutting soil and am wondering what the time frame is for having the seedlings come up. I've never grown from seed before, so any input is appreciated

Give it time, It depends on all of your growing conditions. Habs will most likely pop up first. Some seeds can take a month to pop up. I sowed seeds on Feb. 12 and am still having some just sprout today. Keep temps around 80-85 and soil moist. The rest will take care of itself.

Welcome, Steve.
Patience is definitely a virtue we must have when waiting for the seedlings to 'pop up'. If you have any more questions, this is definitely the place to ask.

If you need any peppers come May, I'll definitely have a few extra. OR - if you have grow lights and would like a few, just give me a pm. I need room for my tomatoes just starting!

Back