• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

How to cool fire anal

just give him one of these , and tell him to join the club !   :rofl:
th-24.jpeg

I have done research that confirms that if a girl eats a yogurt, said medicinal properties of said yogurt, continue to exist in said woman's mouth, and in said woman's saliva, for a (relatively and surprisingly) long time. If, for instance, one were not trapped on an island alone....with a large supply of said yogurt or yogurt pops (like most here)...Doc

Ps Whether or not "kissing" her will snuff said "anal fire"...I will leave to others to answer, as I am a professional and have to remain one.

You're a daisy if you do

Vodka in a turkey baster.  Works from either end, just be sure to use a different baster for each end.

Rinse and spit (don't swallow the vodka) and if you are on the other end, you need a Vodka bidet!!!

Not a joke.  Alcohol is one of the better solvents for capsaicin.

Treatment after exposure[edit]
The primary treatment is removal from exposure. Contaminated clothing should be removed and placed in airtight bags to prevent secondary exposure.
For external exposure, bathing the mucous membrane surfaces that have contacted capsaicin with oily compounds such as vegetable oil, paraffin oil, petroleum jelly (Vaseline), creams, or polyethylene glycol is the most effective way to attenuate the associated discomfort;[citation needed] since oil and capsaicin are both hydrophobic hydrocarbons the capsaicin that has not already been absorbed into tissues will be picked up into solution and easily removed. Capsaicin can also be washed off the skin using soap, shampoo, or other detergents. Plain water is ineffective at removing capsaicin,[41] as are bleach, sodium metabisulfite and topical antacid suspensions.[citation needed]Capsaicin is soluble in alcohol, which can be used to clean contaminated items.[41]

Personally, I'd be more inclined to suggest a huge meal before it, preferably highly carby to both line the stomach and facility the capsaicin breakdown.

As for the main topic, a skinned cucumber would probably do the job. Cooling and easily inserted.

The Hott Dude said:
My new sauce is so hot I have come back here for the tip again!

The Hott Dude's Anal Reserve, coming to you soon!

Thats a nice name for a hot sauce.

Why not just call it...

Freddy Mercury Poisoning Sauce?

Back