• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

How to cool your peppers?

solid7 said:
Easy. Big umbrella and an oversized margarita next to the pool, with mister fans spraying from all angles.
The trick is, you gotta use fresh limes. That stuff in a bottle is not good.
I tried doing that, but the plants do not produce any peppers. I am sure they loved it, but it just seems that they were to lazy to produce for me.

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:
if your telling me that you believe this kid that won't even buy his own seeds is going to go out and buy a dry ice machine for his pepper garden, then we can discuss how my comment contributed to global warming  :rolleyes:

Oh my Christ, dude.  I was being fucking sarcastic...  You told me that yours was general foolishness and... Oh fuck it.  Nevermind.

lYSiMYj.gif

Rue Bella said:
Looks like more than the peppers need to cool down.... :rolleyes:

Hello, newbie.  Welcome to the playground.  :dance:

There's a parallel universe unfurled before your very eyes - and a dire warning for the future of mankind. (but don't tell anyone)  :shh:

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:
if your telling me that you believe this kid that won't even buy his own seeds is going to go out and buy a dry ice machine for his pepper garden, then we can discuss how my comment contributed to global warming  :rolleyes:
I remember 2018. I was just a kid back then.

Back