• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

how to you value compromised seedlings

I had lessons learned from when I used to have a marine aquarium. Everything would be up and running great, and things would be happy. And then you make the wrong choice and put in something that has a speck of disease on it and nextt thing you know you are spending all of your time trying to fix the problem. Stuff happens, but it is always best to lesson the odds of bad things happening as much as possible. To me that means starting from seed, watching the seedlings closely, and sticking with well known vendors.

aiptasia outbreak?

I was given a number of plants earlier in the season by a local chili head, I watched carefully while I was at his house for issues (saw none), isolated the plants, gave them a precautionary dose of sevin dust, and after a few weeks planted them out... I had no issues what so ever :) they were realllllllllllly root bound to start with, they were the guys extras, and were to have been culled otherwise, so that plus my additional month of delay has made them some of the smallest plants in my garden, but they've all produced at least one pod so far :)

Back