• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

How well do you know Megahot??? Seed Giveaway Contest

After quite a few years here on THP. I'm going to have to say farewell. I have my reasons as to why. I'd like to give a big thanks to THP for creating this great forum that I've enjoyed over the years. Thanks boss!!! and a special thanks to all of those who have been kind to me and have sent me packages! You are most appreciated!!!

Now for the seed giveaway contest!!!  :dance:  :party:  :fireball:

Here's the rules.... 

1. Those that already have me as their Facebook friend are excluded from this contest. Sorry guys and I know who you are! ;)  LOL
2. As for the contest those that can play have to list a minimum of 3 things about me ( the list excludes growing peppers or anything pepper related.)
3. The winner will be decided by the person that list the most things about me that are correct.
4. If there happens to be either a tie or the person doesn't want seeds, then I will make the call.
5. I have many awesome seeds to include in the prize seed package.
6. Good luck and no cheating!~  :drunk:   Contest begins now and ends at this time tomorrow. I'll give it till 7:30 pm pst.

megahot said:
As for the contest those that can play have to list a minimum of 3 things about me ( the list excludes growing peppers or anything pepper related.)
I know 3!
  1. You are one of the bestest members.
  2. Since I said that, you are not leaving.
  3. You will be sending me the seeds for guessing correctly.
:woohoo:

SmokenFire said:

Unfortunate that you're leaving, as I've always enjoyed your posts.  Be well, friend.   :)
Thank you, that means a lot to me :)
Take some swings at it folks, you got nothin to loose here. I wanna see some 
facts and guesses lol

1-you were first up rider on wild seed train
2-you reside in PNW
3-good friends with SMOKIN JAMES(one of my favorite reviewers)
4-you use alaskan fish fertilizer 5-1-1
5-person you would love to meet JUDY(pepperlover)
6- share birthday with pr0digal_son
7-picked seahawks to win superbowl xlv111
8- live or lived in kent
9-first name Jon

Thats what Im talkin about! Way to go and get on the board!
Ill sweeten the prize a little by tossing in some chili powder and there will be at least a few crazy varieties included maybe a few from grow list for next yr. Take a peek at my profile.

Enjoyed your Glog's... will be missed indeed (even though never 'interacted w/ you cyberwise, postal wise, or any other way- always sad to see a much cared about member leave.) :tear:  

So, saw this post in the early morning hours, half asleep & nothing to do- so... sleuth mode I go into! I like the challenge. (I know too much about you now- a bit creepy feeling actually)

You like cukes & mater’s too (not just the pepps!)
You have a garden AND a greenhouse (lucky you! You once lived in an apartment like me though- sucks for plants, eh?)
You collect and/or trade sports cards
King Felix is your favorite athlete
You have (or once had) abandoned ship with the Mariners- joined the Orioles camp
You have a Seahawks commemorative tattoo on your wrist
You also have a ‘funky’ (I’m being nice… bad tats are a HUGE pet peeve of mine) ‘star’ tattoo on your upper right arm 
Your into guns and explosives (especially m80’s)
You get a really sheepish grin when thinking especially about a .408 Cheytac Intervention sniper rifle
You love pranks/ prank phone calls
You like/play video games
You hold Bruce ‘the Dragon’ Lee up to ‘legend’ status! 
You love wearing a grey (well worn/much loved) Corona Extra shirt!
You live with two or more ankle biters (aka Pomeranian's)
You are married (congrats!)
You like tacos (the ‘Bell’ over the ‘Time’ in your neck of the woods…)
You love to go/ enjoy visiting family members in Baltimore
You live in WA (Centralia)
You like sitting near fireplaces sipping hot chocolate! Gingerbread & Eggnog too!
You dig toffee as well
You also drink coffee- & you just may have a bias against Keurig!
You also have a bias (make that HATRED) towards all things Aphids!!
You like your butt rubbed & your pork pulled—Err…you LOVE BBQ, grilling & smoked meats/foodstuffs!
You don’t like reading books… seriously, dude- WTH? Reading is essential; paramount! (at least you read about peppers!)
You like *cough_mostly crap/some o.k./good_cough* - ‘Nu-Metal’ 
You used to be a ‘hick’ a bit more demure/sophisticated now! (hicks don’t have Pomeranian's- they have toy poodle mutts with mange!)
You have a thing about old people and driving... how dare you?! I once had a neighbor who was 98 who would do a burnout coming out the driveway- never been in an accident his whole life! He was THE man!!
You used to play with matchbox cars- swerving and driving them all over the place!
You have been 'screwed' at least twice- car window smashed with theft occurring & income tax man (more than once!)
You really miss American Chopper- so do I, so do I ..... (noticed all the shows now are 'cars' switched over from 'bikes/choppers' or at least a mix of the two!? I love watching car shows certainly- but really enjoy/miss the chopper shows!)
You like 4 day weekends:
...especially Fridays!!!

And...You think life is too short to be busy, so I am done with this thread!  :cheers:
Cheers!

First please don't leave!!!! :(

Looks like you've been well covered here only thing I can say is.

Your unhappy here
You have a Facebook account
And you are well liked by the community!!! :)
And we'd all hate to see you go!!
fall-guy-truck1.jpg

Now jump in and ill take you for a spin!!! Hang On!!
Yyyeeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaaaa

romy6 said:
 You will be missed here JB . 
Thanks brother! I'm glad we can keep track on FB. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask. 
Alchymystic said:
Enjoyed your Glog's... will be missed indeed (even though never 'interacted w/ you cyberwise, postal wise, or any other way- always sad to see a much cared about member leave.) :tear:  

So, saw this post in the early morning hours, half asleep & nothing to do- so... sleuth mode I go into! I like the challenge. (I know too much about you now- a bit creepy feeling actually)

You have a garden AND a greenhouse (lucky you! You once lived in an apartment like me though- sucks for plants, eh?)
You have (or once had) abandoned ship with the Mariners- joined the Orioles camp
You also have a ‘funky’ (I’m being nice… bad tats are a HUGE pet peeve of mine) ‘star’ tattoo on your upper right arm 
You get a really sheepish grin when thinking especially about a .408 Cheytac Intervention sniper rifle
You like sitting near fireplaces sipping hot chocolate! Gingerbread & Eggnog too!
You dig toffee as well
You like your butt rubbed & your pork pulled—Err…you LOVE BBQ, grilling & smoked meats/foodstuffs!
You don’t like reading books… seriously, dude- WTH? Reading is essential; paramount! (at least you read about peppers!)
You used to be a ‘hick’ a bit more demure/sophisticated now! (hicks don’t have Pomeranian's- they have toy poodle mutts with mange!)
You have a thing about old people and driving... how dare you?! I once had a neighbor who was 98 who would do a burnout coming out the driveway- never been in an accident his whole life! He was THE man!!
You used to play with matchbox cars- swerving and driving them all over the place!
You have been 'screwed' at least twice- car window smashed with theft occurring & income tax man (more than once!)
You really miss American Chopper- so do I, so do I ..... (noticed all the shows now are 'cars' switched over from 'bikes/choppers' or at least a mix of the two!? I love watching car shows certainly- but really enjoy/miss the chopper shows!)
You like 4 day weekends:
...especially Fridays!!!

And...You think life is too short to be busy, so I am done with this thread!  :cheers:
Cheers!

Oh man! Creeper alert LOL JK JK

Some of which you said was a bit off but you got most of it correct, great job!  
Have you been peeking at my Facebook? lol

megahot said:
Thanks brother! I'm glad we can keep track on FB. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask. 
I thought

Your cavorite athlete was Steve Largent
Alias was Italian 556
In 2013 your top 3 hottest peppers were1-TSMB,2-Brain Strain,3-Naga Morich!
Favorite commercial was Kayak's Brain surgery
And you own or owned a Smith&Wesson M&P .45 C and Smith&Wesson M&P 15 sport.Did you get the Bushmaster CB-15 carbon?you were undecided on a AK47 or SKS.
YOU ALSO POSTED A PIC OF SOME SEEDLINGS ALONG WITH YOUR WICES N SYNC CD!!!

Lastly your pepper addiction soon after you tried a piece of a dried Butch T. Pod and you did a hot wing challenge
mpicante said:
I thought

Your cavorite athlete was Steve Largent
Alias was Italian 556
In 2013 your top 3 hottest peppers were1-TSMB,2-Brain Strain,3-Naga Morich!
Favorite commercial was Kayak's Brain surgery
And you own or owned a Smith&Wesson M&P .45 C and Smith&Wesson M&P 15 sport.Did you get the Bushmaster CB-15 carbon?you were undecided on a AK47 or SKS.
YOU ALSO POSTED A PIC OF SOME SEEDLINGS ALONG WITH YOUR WICES N SYNC CD!!!

Lastly your pepper addiction soon after you tried a piece of a dried Butch T. Pod and you did a hot wing challenge
Almost forgot you like Bob Marley and Buju Banton

Alchymystic said:

You dig toffee as well
You like 4 day weekends:
...especially Fridays!!!

Cheers!

Nice work, now I'll give you the real story on megahot :
He goes by several names, the afore mentioned Jon, a name ending in athan, theitalian556, brophus, johnyy
Not only does he like cukes and maters, he grew some pickling cukes and celebrity maters this year (Hey Jon, if you wanna grow some REAL tomatoes next year let me know, I can hook you up with any color, flavor, size, or description of heirloom maters known to man or beast). You forgot to mention the yeller squash he grew for the wife that about took over the garden between the drive and chain link fence.
His last name is a combination of "a place where people go to drink" + "a device that uses a key (normally) that is used to keep others out (unless you have a said key)"
His anniversary is July 19th and his Birthday is March 24th (3 days after my own son's B'Day)
I wouldn't say that "King" Felix Hernandez was his favorite player, but he was at the game and witnessed the "King" throw the Mariners 1st ever perfect game in 2012.
He was once quoted as saying "that the Mariners were pathetic and that they sucked when the game was on the line".
His mom's initials are K.T.B. and her maiden name is the same as the dude that owns Atlanta and was once married to Hanoi Jane Fonda (ummmm the dude that owns Atlanta was married to Jane, not his mom)
He has a sister with the name that starts with a D and is a word for early morning sunrise.
Ok, here is the REAL story on the Seattle Mariners/Baltimore Orioles. He tends to be a fan of all Seattle sports teams. Super Duper fan of the Seahawks but he can get down on them when they lose (I know the feeling being a lowly Chicago Bears fan myself). He follows the Supersonics, but not that big into Basketball. Oh yeah, back to the Mariners/O's thing. He's from Baltimore so the O's were his first baseball love. Just because he's been to see the Mariners on several occasions (took his mom and dad last year for fathers day) I'm not sure if he has a dual love for both the M's and the O's or if he is conflicted by feeling like he is screwing around on his 1st love (the O's) by being an M's fan ??
His mom lives in the far western Idaho/far eastern Washington area and would love to see her son and daughter-in-law more.
I think you assumed to much with the tattoo, the XLVIII Champs Seattle is not his (? big assumption by me)
I don't think he is biased against Keurig, he just thinks it's a piece of shit because it won't brew a whole cup of coffee even after cleaning.
Hmmmmm the hick thing, Well he does hick a lot when eating super hots, and just because he lives in Centralia yet claims to live in Tacoma doesn't make him a hick?
Did you mention the Pommy Mommy thing? (silence)
Just because some "old lady" hit his bumper and drove off doesn't mean he has a "thing" about old people and driving, weeelll maybe, kinda, sorta, probably. lol
He has a high tolerance to hot food (not pepper pacific ..... did ya see how I said pacific since he is in the Pacific NW    parump bump)
He use to be in the Blitz Party Bejeweled Top 50
He has a new set up (an 8 bulb T5 light set) for starting his plants this coming year
He is a non vegan carnivore.
He follows Butch T's advice on using 1 tablespoon of Epson Salts per gallon of water (along with kelp) when he feeds his plants once a week
He also likes to use a H2O/H2O2 mixture as a pre-germination treatment on his seeds.
His utopia would be a place where the weather is perfect for growing picture perfect pods year round. (One of the few things (aside from his wife) that makes him happy in this pathetic world is growing peppers ....... ops that has to do with peppers, it don't count).
People he received pods from this year (since this isn't a 12 step program there is no anonymity) Mike Hess, Butch T, Steven Canaday, and his brophus James Wyant
OH YEAH, things that he an I have in common : We are both straight, we are both currently alive, we are both of European decent to at least a small degree, We both have hair, we both LOVE long walks on short piers, we both watch Gold Rush, listen to 5 Finger Death Punch, enjoy Shawshank Redemption, like the group Chileheads, Verizon (not a big fan but they have the best coverage in my neck of the woods), and we both have at least 1 thumb.
He prefers fresh strawberries to ummmmm errrrrr non fresh ones ????
OH and he visited John Ford in late July of this year
ummmmmmm  ummmmmm
He wears clothes except when he bathes or showers
errrrrrrrrrr
He owns and/or rents a TV
ummmm
He breathes     

I guess I don't know him at all. I thought he was from Western Australia. :lol:

But he is Mega Hot. I've seen pics! (not really)

RedNeck Spysee Chilez said:

Nice work, now I'll give you the real story on megahot :
He goes by several names, the afore mentioned Jon, a name ending in athan, theitalian556, brophus, johnyy
Not only does he like cukes and maters, he grew some pickling cukes and celebrity maters this year (Hey Jon, if you wanna grow some REAL tomatoes next year let me know, I can hook you up with any color, flavor, size, or description of heirloom maters known to man or beast). You forgot to mention the yeller squash he grew for the wife that about took over the garden between the drive and chain link fence.
His last name is a combination of "a place where people go to drink" + "a device that uses a key (normally) that is used to keep others out (unless you have a said key)"
His anniversary is July 19th and his Birthday is March 24th (3 days after my own son's B'Day)
I wouldn't say that "King" Felix Hernandez was his favorite player, but he was at the game and witnessed the "King" throw the Mariners 1st ever perfect game in 2012.
He was once quoted as saying "that the Mariners were pathetic and that they sucked when the game was on the line".
His mom's initials are K.T.B. and her maiden name is the same as the dude that owns Atlanta and was once married to Hanoi Jane Fonda (ummmm the dude that owns Atlanta was married to Jane, not his mom)
He has a sister with the name that starts with a D and is a word for early morning sunrise.
Ok, here is the REAL story on the Seattle Mariners/Baltimore Orioles. He tends to be a fan of all Seattle sports teams. Super Duper fan of the Seahawks but he can get down on them when they lose (I know the feeling being a lowly Chicago Bears fan myself). He follows the Supersonics, but not that big into Basketball. Oh yeah, back to the Mariners/O's thing. He's from Baltimore so the O's were his first baseball love. Just because he's been to see the Mariners on several occasions (took his mom and dad last year for fathers day) I'm not sure if he has a dual love for both the M's and the O's or if he is conflicted by feeling like he is screwing around on his 1st love (the O's) by being an M's fan ??
His mom lives in the far western Idaho/far eastern Washington area and would love to see her son and daughter-in-law more.
I think you assumed to much with the tattoo, the XLVIII Champs Seattle is not his (? big assumption by me)
I don't think he is biased against Keurig, he just thinks it's a piece of shit because it won't brew a whole cup of coffee even after cleaning.
Hmmmmm the hick thing, Well he does hick a lot when eating super hots, and just because he lives in Centralia yet claims to live in Tacoma doesn't make him a hick?
Did you mention the Pommy Mommy thing? (silence)
Just because some "old lady" hit his bumper and drove off doesn't mean he has a "thing" about old people and driving, weeelll maybe, kinda, sorta, probably. lol
He has a high tolerance to hot food (not pepper pacific ..... did ya see how I said pacific since he is in the Pacific NW    parump bump)
He use to be in the Blitz Party Bejeweled Top 50
He has a new set up (an 8 bulb T5 light set) for starting his plants this coming year
He is a non vegan carnivore.
He follows Butch T's advice on using 1 tablespoon of Epson Salts per gallon of water (along with kelp) when he feeds his plants once a week
He also likes to use a H2O/H2O2 mixture as a pre-germination treatment on his seeds.
His utopia would be a place where the weather is perfect for growing picture perfect pods year round. (One of the few things (aside from his wife) that makes him happy in this pathetic world is growing peppers ....... ops that has to do with peppers, it don't count).
People he received pods from this year (since this isn't a 12 step program there is no anonymity) Mike Hess, Butch T, Steven Canaday, and his brophus James Wyant
OH YEAH, things that he an I have in common : We are both straight, we are both currently alive, we are both of European decent to at least a small degree, We both have hair, we both LOVE long walks on short piers, we both watch Gold Rush, listen to 5 Finger Death Punch, enjoy Shawshank Redemption, like the group Chileheads, Verizon (not a big fan but they have the best coverage in my neck of the woods), and we both have at least 1 thumb.
He prefers fresh strawberries to ummmmm errrrrr non fresh ones ????
OH and he visited John Ford in late July of this year
ummmmmmm  ummmmmm
He wears clothes except when he bathes or showers
errrrrrrrrrr
He owns and/or rents a TV
ummmm
He breathes     
Good job Gary!are you guys related?

Good job Gary! are you guys related?          

He's the son I woulda had if his mother woulda been really really really really really desperate and the sun would have swallowed the moon on June 24th, 1843 at 10:06 a.m.

Back