• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

How would you layout this garden to get the most peppers planted?

Here is a pic of about 20 of the potted plants on the back ledge. I have about another 20 or so to pot up on the back patio into containers and another 10 that will go into the dirt on the left.
garden%20017.jpg

Close up of the choc hab and island hellfire
garden%20013.jpg

Close up of the lamayo, pepperoncini, and orozco
garden%20020.jpg

Close up of the PCR with bud and ladybug.
garden%20021.jpg

Close up of the chocolate Hab
garden%20022.jpg

Close up of the Bhut Jolokia
garden%20024.jpg

The last 10 in the comfort of the closet
closet1.jpg

TS on the left about twice the size of the rest of the plants
closet2.jpg

Nice work LGHT. Those things will fill in the garden area in no time. Were the sprinklers already there or did you do the irrigation system too? (sorry if I missed that earlier)

I wish we had the weather here to get decent results from peppers outside. I have a 6' x 4' greenhouse and have about 20 plants crammed in. If I lived in California the garden would be like a forest.

Cracking job there LGHT

caroltlw said:
Nice work LGHT. Those things will fill in the garden area in no time. Were the sprinklers already there or did you do the irrigation system too? (sorry if I missed that earlier)

One of the older previous sprinklers on the right side of the bed burst and flooded the neighbors living room so they had to dig out the entire bed and replace them. I talked to the service guy and had him slip a few extra sprinklers in a few spots and turn over all the soil and I applied some manure. When I dug up the dirt for the peppers worms where everywhere so I know the soil is doing great.

Toleman said:
I wish we had the weather here to get decent results from peppers outside. I have a 6' x 4' greenhouse and have about 20 plants crammed in. If I lived in California the garden would be like a forest.

Cracking job there LGHT

The problem with California is the cost of living almost forces you to grow your own food in any available spot of dirt unless your a doctor or lawyer. I have always lived in California and I'm a short bike ride from the beach, but the price for property and cost of living makes it almost not worth it. I hear of people living in a 3,000 sq foot homes with acres of land and back yards bigger then my entire complex with no neighbors on top of them at all and I think I can only imagine the type of garden I would have if I lived there! :cool:

Back