Howdy From South Carolina

Thanks for the warm welcomes! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday!

:welcome: from another SC Chilehead....Myrtle Beach.
Pepper Joe
Heya Pepper Joe! Not far away at all. My parents live in Loris, SC...might have to swing by your place sometime when i'm in the area..take a look at whatcha got growing :-)

Go Cocks!
Heya Alpha...Go Cocks is right..especially after the game on Saturday :-)

Hi Justin.This welcome comes from near Clemson, SC. I've saved seeds from the 40+ varieties I've grown this year. I'll be pleased to send some your way.

Tom
Hey Tom! That would be so awesome and very generous of you. Let me know what I need to do and i'll take whatever seeds you'd like to donate :-)

:welcome: to THP and Howdy from just north of the border in the Metrolina of North Carolina !
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]"The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite"[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :flamethrower:[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :onfire:[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Suggestion -- dedicate some time and dig into the archives of the forums on all of the topics to get started.growing.[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]EVERYTHING you need to know can be found here >> THIS IS THE PLACE.<<...[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]The veterans here are PROS and willing to help BUT - don't be a BUTT HEAD, do your searching and reading FIRST.[/background]

Thanks for the welcome SanPatricio! Yeah, i've been reading like a mad man..so much good information. I'm trying not to get overwhelmed LOL

&iexcl;Hola! and welcome from south FL
880smile-1.png

Back