• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

HP22B and Primo

Bacon wrapped deep fried wings. Oh my. So what you're saying is the capsaicin will actually react against the fats so therefore if a person eats a lot peppers he can eat a lot of bacon wrapped deeped fried wings?
this borders on "Reductio ad absurdum"- the logical fallacy of carrying ones argument to ridiculous proportions to prove it wrong, but yes in essence one would probably live much longer eating deepfried bacon wrapped wings w/ a very high capsaicin intake than without!

this borders on "Reductio ad absurdum"- the logical fallacy of carrying ones argument to ridiculous proportions to prove it wrong, but yes in essence one would probably live much longer eating deepfried bacon wrapped wings w/ a very high capsaicin intake than without!

Terribly sorry to be nitpicky here. I think you mean slippery slope because reductio ad absurdum (I love using it) is way of disproving rather than a fallacy.

I've never had bacon wrapped deep fried chicken wings stuffed inside a superhot... But I have had bacon wrapped lobster nuggets dipped in spicy bbq sauce cooked on the grill...

One of my absolute favorite foods...

Though it too would probably be better stuffed inside a hot pepper with cheese :D

Don't forget to put a big blob of butter in the chicken wing,cheese stuffed pepper.

Gotta have all the major food groups in there - butter,cheese and bacon...fry the wings in bacon fat...then assemble the stuffed pepper,shove it in the center of a twinkie , then deep fry it again , dip the whole thing in chocolate and you are set for some good eats. :)

Sounds like state fair food. We made national news here in florida a while back for taking a doughnut buttering it, placing a hamburger on top (and all the fixings incl lots of cheese and bacon) and then another krispy kreme doughnut on top, more butter, and then breading and frying it.... No way I'd try it...

As Don King would say....
Only In AMERICA!

Best part of all this is his Marketing...

The only thing that's missing from the pics is the mano cornuta??
LOL

Colui che lusinga più di quanto tu desideri o ti ha ingannato o vuole ingannare!!

in culo alla balena!!

I have had my fair share of supers and the only time I have ever hallucinated was when I was eating Acid.....or Shrooms.....or both.....

Chili Freak, I dont think Joe is talking about the HP22B but I just asked him in the other thread. Also, that thread is a total fairytale. Believe if you want, but if it smells like poop, looks like poop, its shit.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

Back