• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Hunan hand thread!

DevilDuck said:
Hunan hand...pfffftt! I think I just got a case of Hunan Lungs.

I haven't had that yet but I had Hunan nose earlier. I was getting a box of chilli powder out of the cupboard (a supermarket over here sells it in boxes being green and all that, not the usual glass shakers). I squeezed the box thinking it was near empty, it was almost full. I must have sniffed at the same time because I ended up snorting a load of Aji Limo chilli powder. The irritation only lasted a few minutes but I hate to think what it would be like with a really hot powder.

DevilDuck said:
Hunan hand...pfffftt! I think I just got a case of Hunan Lungs.

I just had a coughing fit that gave me one helluva headache, and it hurts my lungs when I breathe not to mention trying to deal with the cap rush from tasting.

I got some seed from a friend's Mom in Thailand,..grew'em and they looked beautiful....didn't have any idea how hot they were until I started frying'em up....took a wiff and eyes, nose, and lungs were on fire....the fumes actually cleared out the whole house...since then I've leared to respect the chile:onfire:

Daisy7117 said:
I got some seed from a friend's Mom in Thailand,..grew'em and they looked beautiful....didn't have any idea how hot they were until I started frying'em up....took a wiff and eyes, nose, and lungs were on fire....the fumes actually cleared out the whole house...since then I've leared to respect the chile:onfire:

===============================
LOL!!!!

I know what you mean.

I cleared the wife and kids out of the house the first time I attempted to make a habanero hot sauce. Now, they live as soon as they know what I'm up to.

Back