• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Hydro or aero

From what I have seen the easier and cheaper route goes to the DWC hydro setups. I am not sure about growth, but everyone that I ahve talked to with a DWC loves it!

Bubbleponics is very popular and what I use. You can have a constant 'trickle' of nute filled water running to HydroRock and not flood the plant or cause root rot. Just google bubbleponics. There are kits for sale but PLEASE do yourself a favor and do NOT buy one. Save yourself money and make one. You can buy one for $99 or make one for under $40.

If you are interested I will take some pictures of my kit and post them.

Bubbleponics is very popular and what I use. You can have a constant 'trickle' of nute filled water running to HydroRock and not flood the plant or cause root rot. Just google bubbleponics. There are kits for sale but PLEASE do yourself a favor and do NOT buy one. Save yourself money and make one. You can buy one for $99 or make one for under $40.

If you are interested I will take some pictures of my kit and post them.
I would love to see the setup. I've never even heard of bubbleponics

I would love to see the setup. I've never even heard of bubbleponics

Hey nmorris279. I'm planning of having a few beers tonight and taking pix of my setup. I'll be starting a new thread in the Grow Tech area labeled "Bubbleponic Setup". I have a feeling if I post here people would get off topic and ask all kinds of questions on someone elses post. After all, this post was for a question: "Hydro or Aero".

Just trying to be polite to Nothotenough...

Where is a good place to get seeds that are good quality
Hey man, I wouldn't mind helping you out with a few vaieties of seeds. I have had a lot of people be very kind and help me out, so this is just paying it forward. All you have to do is promise you'll pay it forward when you get some pods and seeds.

Send me a PM and we'll get you started.

Back