• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

hydroponic Hydroponic Nutrients In Soil

Does anyone use hydro nutrients in soil? I was wondering how often and at what ppm level.
My potting mix has no added chemical ferts, it's 1/3 compost, 1/3 coco, 1/3 rice hulls (perlite substitute) plus a small amount of worm castings.

Cheers

What are the concentrations/ratios on that fert?
I did use my hydro ferts when my HESI Coco ran out. I just calculated how much is needed and added it every time I watered.

When there's no other ferts in use, you just use the same dose you do in hydro and add it every time you water.

I did use my hydro ferts when my HESI Coco ran out. I just calculated how much is needed and added it every time I watered.

When there's no other ferts in use, you just use the same dose you do in hydro and add it every time you water.
I don't know the ratios, sounds stupid I know. The nutrients were given to me and the labels are very faded. I have a couple of plants in Coco which give at a ppm level of 600.

+1! Right on the money :)

Back