• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

food I am a chicken and I know it.. review

Ok I knew I had to try some supper hots after Judy ( pepper lovers ) sent me on her Dime some fresh pods! With so many to pick from I went with Red Bhut Jolokia, knowing it wasn't the hottest and not a total wimp out lol I also didn't eat a hole one!! Yep I am a Chicken!! I also edited it so it didn't take an hour to upload, being out in the country 8 min video takes most times 1 hour or so to load on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnXGj1SR41o&feature=youtu.be

Hammerfall said:
and get a cutting board before destroying all your furniture ;)
That's were I eat so if I get oil all over it's on me lol, but yeah I thought of that too late!! After Supper I will try a different one just not sure what one yet, Any thoughts?

Here's the peppers Judy sent..
V7UdaJ8.jpg

I went with #4 Yellow TS Oh my,,, I even got a friend to try it and well LMAO!! I am not sure I want to try anything hotter, I do like TS flavor over the Bhut but I like bitter vers sweet. My gut feels the burn still, only a little on my lips now..

Why didn't you all tell me it was 22sec. I uploaded the wrong Vid.. LOL here is the right review!! I will edit the one from to night YTS.. this one took over an hour to upload at 3.35min. yellow TS is IMO a lot better ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkprVsJnfNw&feature=youtu.be

Good jump into superhots, my friend! That was my first, as well, though I did eat a whole one, for well or ill. Never forget the first time I got the crazy endorphin rush with face tickles, though, never can get that from Jalapenos!

Id suggest getting/making a pizza, chopping #14 into slivers and sprinkling the pod over the 'za.

It'll be both hot and delicious - buffered with food it's not gonna hurt (as much) and your tummy should be relatively safe.

Except for the ring sting the next day you don't hav that much to fear.
;)
Also, beautiful box of pods from Judy, as always! :cheers:

Back