• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

I AM BORED PART 2

Gypsy pepper
DSC_0754.jpg

Jimmy Nardello's
DSC_0743.jpg

Chinese five color from last year
DSCN0314-1.jpg

DSC_0724.jpg

Thanks, I've been growing Nardello's since 2007. Still the best tasting sweet pepper IMO.
The best sweet hybrid I've tasted so far is Carmen, which is pretty good, but Jimmy Nardello
has superior flavor.

We had the same weather today, and I was bored too, so I ended up in the kitchen. Made homemade breakfast bars with some homemade Ginger Peach jam I made last year, then I made Habanero Gold Jelly, and finished with homemade spaghetti sauce for dinner. Now I'm not bored, I'm just tired. :rofl:

Thanks for sharing your pictures! I love looking at what everyone else is growing.

How hot are those Chinese 5 Color peppers, and how do you usually use them?

I'm sad. Growing season is quickly coming to a close. All of you awesome THPers have given me such inspiration for next year that I'm already plotting the 2012 garden. I intend on learning alot over the winter. I honestly can't say what I enjoy the most now - the growin', or the eatin'! I just know I haven't had this much fun in ages - thanks y'all! What an amazing group of people!!! I'm, again, so lucky to have found this/you all!

We had the same weather today, and I was bored too, so I ended up in the kitchen. Made homemade breakfast bars with some homemade Ginger Peach jam I made last year, then I made Habanero Gold Jelly, and finished with homemade spaghetti sauce for dinner. Now I'm not bored, I'm just tired. :rofl:

Thanks for sharing your pictures! I love looking at what everyone else is growing.

How hot are those Chinese 5 Color peppers, and how do you usually use them?

Sounds like your a good cook. I am an okay cook but lousy at baking...

The Chinese 5 Color I've never tasted. I don't eat ornamentals because I have
so many better tasting peppers. I think they are hot. I know some people eat them.
That one was in an earthbox too.

Yes chili juju the season is soon coming to an end for us. The Australians are just about starting there's, so I
hope they post pictures because I like pictures too. I am slowly working on my 2012 list.

Back