• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

I am kinda sad...

Well, not really... I need to make room in my grow area, so I gave a bunch of stuff to the hydro guy.
001-8.jpg

I also had a DWC Datil experiment that just got outta hand quickly...
002-6.jpg

I know he is trying to build his seed collection, so I knew he would take them and give them all the care and devotion they deserve... Besides I don't know anyone else with the means to keep the DWC Datil going. I'm gonna miss her smiling face every time I open the door now. So now since it's still mid 80's here, I did keep a couple, but there outside now. At least I have a clean chamber to start over with now. Just in time for me to get my FG challenge seeds potted up, so I wanted to get more aitpots for this, I wanted 5 more 1 liter starter pots, and 3 of the 3 gallon for some others that I'm going to keep til next year. I made out like a bandit, 20 bucks for the 8 pots, and he had to give me something, so I ended up with 3 dirt bag in 3 gallon, and 3 root pouch in 5 gallon,a used hydro tray, which i really have no use for other than bottom watering some pots so that's cool, and a handful of the beneficial whatever to add to the soil probably 20 packs. Never tried it, and I keep my ground in good shape, but for free, I guess I'll give it a go.
003-5.jpg

The ones i gave him were in regular pots, and I have duplicates in 1 liter air pots, and in 2 weeks they defiantly are growing better and larger that the others in the same conditions... :beer:

your after my own heart also, my work closet looks like the back of that truck. Electrical tools, lines, hoses, misc building stuff. I love projects!

Just General Hydro Grow, for a while, then i bought some micro to go with it... starts around 1k but drops to 650 in a week or so. Yeah I usually keep my tools in the trailer, but i didn't want to drag it thru downtown Orlando, so i just tossed what I needed in my truck...

Back