• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

I am now part of the Naga Morich Club

Congrats Allen and welcome to the club. You have heard right, I believe the 7 and the Scorpion are both a little hotter. Also, if the Naga hurt your stomach the Scorpion is even worse! One of the worst nights of my life. Never eating that one whole again.

Thanks everyone. I can tell you that with something in my stomach i will be fine-- my stomach normally is like iron so we will see. Gonna make some naga salsa tmrw-- can't wait. Thank god that once i got the banana's in my stomach the pain was gone within ten minutes. I look forward to the yellow 7 challenge. A good 8 weeks away i'm guessing. What a great pepper the Naga is though!:onfire:

JayT said:
Congrats Allen and welcome to the club. You have heard right, I believe the 7 and the Scorpion are both a little hotter. Also, if the Naga hurt your stomach the Scorpion is even worse! One of the worst nights of my life. Never eating that one whole again.

Congrats!

I got a buddy who's got a ripe Bhut Jolokia that he's gonna bring over for YT foolishness and pain pretty soon...should be a fun time. ;)

i'm tellin ya, u guys are crazy !!! Don't get me wrong, one of my fav's is a steak, smeared thick in chutney, with a whole juicey orange hab nicely chopped up on top.... but, there is no way in gods green earth u could get me to eat a whole naga straight. Like i said... ur nuts!

These things take time-- didn't jump in blind- i guess from eating hot stuff all my life you get used to these things although nothing - i repeat nothing can touch that heat- what i felt in my throat for five minutes was ridiculous!

I got some Naga skins from THSC Neil and really like them. I had them with a sausage sandwich 2 days ago, it was rather warm to say the least. However, I did not eat a whole one, just a half of one. My stomach made growling noise for 2 hours.

Back