• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

I can't believe I ate the whole thing...

The wife and I went out for lunch to Wing Stop. Just a small, non boob spilling, wing joint... Nothing fancy.

I decided to order 20 wings (some to take home) with their "Classic Hot" which really isn't all that hot, but it gets going after three or four wings. Anyway, I sat there and ate the whole lot. Every last one. Sucked the bones dry.

That was at 2pm.

It's now 11:50pm and I'm dyin'. Slowly. I ate WAY too much. I didn't even have any dinner!

Now, I'm not a big guy (5' 11" @ 175lbs.) but I feel like the "before" picture of Jared from the Subway commercials.

So... I'm suckin' down a few beers to "get things going" (if you know what I mean) to get some relief. So far, all I'm getting is a good buzz...and bloated!!! Tums for the tummy... yeah, right! Those just make me more thirsty.... for more beer.

SHEESH!!!

Ha! Ya need a little fiber to push all the protein through. Didn't you get the celery and blue cheese?

Back