I feel so defeated

Post your products on the hot pepper society, Facebook. Lots of members. Not sure if its ok to mention a facebook group on here. If not feel free to delete. Oh and,judy's out of the game? Wth
The hot pepper growing society, sorry

maanmaan said:
Post your products on the hot pepper society, Facebook. Lots of members. Not sure if its ok to mention a facebook group on here. If not feel free to delete. Oh and,judy's out of the game? Wth
The hot pepper growing society, sorry
You havent read the entire thread. Judy is noyt out of the game,she is not selling "fresh" pods this year. I believe?  Dont ever mention Facebook again!! The site will destroy :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

THP actualy has a FB page go like that $hit. Oh like mine also ;)

The Hot Pepper said:
Hate that.

"Enter your zip code to calculate shipping," then you see the options and cost. In cart BEFORE checkout.
I upgraded a bunch of my stuff for this reason as a primary one. Happy to say it works perfectly :) Or at least I think it does...

I think what most people fail to realize when building an online eCommerce site is that you need to pay for good modules or know how to code. The days of 100% free awesome carts are long gone. 

Do meet and greets... every time I head out to the bay area I always make an effort to meet up wth Scott. .. and when we do meet he always hooks it up... I'm not sure how many SKUs yoi have but focus on a few... build that product. .and then down the line create new ones.. ( like I've seen Scott do)

Coming from a customers view... do giveaways. You may or may not get more sales. But for the price of one or two bottles. You've drawn attention. ..

Oh. And Scott I'll be waiting for my glass I didn't get

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
Oh. And Scott I'll be waiting for my glass I didn't get

I have less than a dozen left - the fair damn near cleaned me out of the 90 I had. 

I am reserving 2 for the contest I'm hosting & I will hold one back for you. :cheers: 

I have a few sauces from Pex... my favorite being the lemon one. Really good and has lasted due to good (insane if you aren't tolerant) heat. If he advertises a sauce with the word "Lemon" in the title... jump on that. It is amazing. The sauces last a very long time if refrigerated too. Mine was not refrigerated for about a month after opening and for the last 9 months it has remained safe (I checked for assorted issues). These sauces are great. I will probably get the to the moon when I have the money available. Good luck with your sales Pex.

One thing I noticed right off the bat when I went to your website is the 1st page is kinda blank- Your 1st page should show as much Pzazz as possible without over doing it- Pictures of your top selling products and such the rest of the site looks pretty good. Just my Opinion. "Not a personal attack" (I just got a warning point for a joking around) 

Back