• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

I had NO idea...

i wasnt and im sure cheezy wasnt talking about u. just messing around, i think arboc answered you, if the bell was spicy, could have been a cross from the previous grower. no one will make fun of u for a question even if its a simple question i know i ask alot of them too.(besides arboc):lol:
the corss wont be aparent only in the seeds you harvest from the pepper.

I kinda suspected it wasn't possible to get a hybrid just by planting them side-by-side....but I HAD been told that may be the case.

Whatever these are...the're darn tasty and I will be planting them next year!

As for the shenanigans....I'm sorry I popped off....I've been known to do it myself!

It's all good!;)

Noshownate said:
nice pods by the way, any pics of your bell plant, just to compare it to mine.

Here they are..

The green bell pepper plant:

100_0312.jpg

The odd red (whatever it is) pepper plant:

100_0313.jpg

The habanero plant:

100_0314.jpg

All three in relation to each other:

100_0315.jpg

paulky_2000 said:
Nevermind...

All I wanted was an answer...and all you all want to do is play games. I tried to fluff it off, but you persist. I'm truly sorry I asked.

Please...continue.

Dude!!!!I practically shielded you with my body!!!!!!;)

Noshownate said:
i wasnt and im sure cheezy wasnt talking about u. just messing around, i think arboc answered you, if the bell was spicy, could have been a cross from the previous grower. no one will make fun of u for a question even if its a simple question i know i ask alot of them too.(besides arboc):lol:
the corss wont be aparent only in the seeds you harvest from the pepper.

Thank you.....WELL?

paulky_2000 said:
I kinda suspected it wasn't possible to get a hybrid just by planting them side-by-side....but I HAD been told that may be the case.

Whatever these are...the're darn tasty and I will be planting them next year!

As for the shenanigans....I'm sorry I popped off....I've been known to do it myself!

It's all good!;)

That's better.

Just swallow the red pill and you will be comfortably assimilated.

;)

cheezydemon said:
Dude!!!!I practically shielded you with my body!!!!!!;)

Thank you.....WELL?

That's better.

Just swallow the red pill and you will be comfortably assimilated.

;)

I'm in L'ville every month for Navy Reserves.

Perhaps sometime we could get together for a brew!:cheers:

What's that place called under Bats' stadium that has the fantastic micro-brewed beers?

YUMMMMM!!!

cheezydemon said:
A noob is exempt from the failometer!!

Well i agree to a certain degree but really think that the decision lays with the meters owner. :lol:

He won't be getting on the meter this time as he has been upfront but i tell you paulky had better watch himself! :rofl:

Novacastrian said:
Well i agree to a certain degree but really think that the decision lays with the meters owner. :lol:

He won't be getting on the meter this time as he has been upfront but i tell you paulky had better watch himself! :rofl:

I will endeavour to remain in the good graces of the masses...

They look like nice thick-walled peppers good for pizza toppings. Keep the seeds.

And we want you here ! As you do have one of the biggest private collections of hot sauce here I would guess.

Its all fun hearted and dont take anything personally ;)

Glad to have you here Paulky ! Keep the seeds grow them out see what happens next year !

There's a variety called gogoshar which is exactly what you paulky_2000 just grew.
f1b004bb0e95.jpg

It's popular in Moldova and in some other Eastern European countries.
So yer habs didn't poke yer bell peppers. Seems like yer seller did that to you.
Oh. And yep it's sweet thick-walled bell-like pepper with a touch of heat :) It could be red or yellow.

That looks like it. Has the thick bell stem too. Good job.

Just forgot to warn. It's written as gogoÅŸar in Moldavian language. But they often use Cyrillic alphabet so that might be hard to lurk something about these peppers.

Jah said:
There's a variety called gogoshar which is exactly what you paulky_2000 just grew.
f1b004bb0e95.jpg

It's popular in Moldova and in some other Eastern European countries.
So yer habs didn't poke yer bell peppers. Seems like yer seller did that to you.
Oh. And yep it's sweet thick-walled bell-like pepper with a touch of heat :) It could be red or yellow.

:woohoo:

That's it!!

I wonder how the hell that plant ended up on a shelf at Wal-Mart in KENTUCKY!

Very odd indeed!

chilliman said:
And we want you here ! As you do have one of the biggest private collections of hot sauce here I would guess.

Its all fun hearted and dont take anything personally ;)

Glad to have you here Paulky ! Keep the seeds grow them out see what happens next year !

And I am glad to BE here!

Thank you for the kind words about my collection. Just since I posted the photos, I've gotten several new bottles....most of which came from vendors I found right here on THP! I will post updated photos every month in the original thread.

Thanks again to everyone!

paulky_2000 said:
I wonder how the hell that plant ended up on a shelf at Wal-Mart in KENTUCKY!

Very odd indeed!

Probably because that most likely isn't it:) Sorry, but I'm willing to bet that what you have is a cross and that we'll never know exactly what you have. If you save the seeds and plant them you will get something different next year. (And that's not even considering that your plant might have been pollinated by another plant!)

MrArboc said:
Probably because that most likely isn't it:) Sorry, but I'm willing to bet that what you have is a cross and that we'll never know exactly what you have. If you save the seeds and plant them you will get something different next year. (And that's not even considering that your plant might have been pollinated by another plant!)

Frankenpepper!!!;)

Back