I have a plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

kodiakbear

Banned
Pepper people:

Send me your seeds. I will germinate them, grow them and then send happy pods back to you for minimum cost. This is like self storage, except for growing and returning. I have a great setup, so let's get some shit taken care of: you want peppers and I want to grow them; we (as in the whole community, or at least the growers) can form a symbiotic relationship. Seeds. PM me.

To be perfectly honest, I would be very surprised if you got any takers on this venture. For one, if anyone had seeds to send you, they probably contemplated growing them themselves. Second, Most on THP are in fact growers already and take particular pride in being the stewards of their passion from seed to final burn.
Thirdly, for those that are chili fans that don't grow, a variety of peppers are as close as an email away without the requirement of having to have the seeds in the first place.
And there are many growers/sellers here that provide an exceptional product for a very reasonable price.
Best of luck with your idea.

When I saw this post I laughed and somehow this guy got banned between last night and today.

Some peoples, kids

Hmm, his acct is locked so you cant see what he may have posted in other threads that may have led to his demise.
I've seen others banned in the past for no apparent reason, at least none given. Kinda like alien abductions, now your here, now your not.

KInda crazy I mean if he wanted seed there are tons of people on this site that will give to you for free or for a few bucks. Hell I have seeds coming out of my ear's for certain types. I would have gave him some for the cost of postage.

There is always a reason someone gets banned. It doesn't just happen. We also don't need to talk about the reasons it happens so this thread is now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back