• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

I have just made the world's hottest sandwich

This was my late breakfast at lunch time!!!

INGREDIENTS:
  • 2 toasted Eggo Waffles
  • 1 slice of deli ham
  • 1 slice of deli salami
  • 1 slice of jalapeno-havarti cheese
  • 1 slice of provolone cheese
  • 2 tablespoons of Philedelphia Veggie Cream Cheese
  • 1 tablespoon of home made hot paste (12 scotch bonnets, 5 dried nagas, 2 cloves garlic, 1/8 small onion, 1/3 small tomato, tons of salt)
  • 1 whole baked scotch bonnet cut into 2 halves
  • 1 very large tablespoon of sauerkraut
  • a very large pinch of finely shred up dried naga

STEPS:
1. Spread equal amounts of the cream cheese on 1 side of each waffle (obviously the "inner sides")
2. Add the tablespoon of hot paste to one waffle and spread around well
3. Layer the following: alternate a slice of cheese with a slice of deli meat
4. Add both halves of the scotch bonnet (or other equally hot pepper if available) on top of the cheese-deli pile
5. Sprinkle the shredded dried naga on top of the cheese-deli-bonnet pile
6. Add the sauerkraut on top of the cheese-deli-bonnet-naga pile
7. Close the waffles to finish the sandwich

Enjoy! :hell:

Rofl, I ate it before I could take a picture of it. Maybe I'll find a digicam somewhere and take a pic when I make another one. And yes, it was VERY tasty!

It might have been there and then....POOF!

That describes it well. :lol:

Sounds fantastic!!
especially if i had a case of the red eye.

Any one seen my lighter :rofl:?

Hahaha, everyone always assumes that my username is such because I'm a pothead, but the "redeye" in redeyeguy has nothing to do with it. If anyone is familiar with the game "Killer Instinct," then they would know who "Eyedol" is. See, my online name used to be "redeyedol" until I felt like changing it to "redeyeguy." I have not smoked in a very long time..

Sounds quite tasty but I would have taken it a couple of steps further. A few more slices of the deli meat and then the topper--a couple of fried eggs. Oh baby...............

Waffles as bread is brilliant!

Cold cuts for breakfast? Nah. Make it with some chorizo or bacon, or at least fry up the deli meats.

Waffles as bread is brilliant!

It is. My childhood friend's Chinese mother actually came up with the idea. She used to sandwich spam meat with waffles back in middle school. Yum!

Cold cuts for breakfast? Nah. Make it with some chorizo or bacon, or at least fry up the deli meats.

Sounds nice, but I like cold cuts! Anyway, my recipe is just a basic guideline. Anyone can modify this sandwich as they wish, including choice of meat, cheese and pepper! My recipe just happens to be the way I like a sandwich to be, hehe.

It sounds like a "Barn Bonnet Burner"...!

A little more deli, wrap it up in a large flour tortilla, grill it in a panini maker....top with your favorite homemade sauce......backed up with a scratch made Bloody Mary...... :)

Greg

I wore my thumbs into nubs playing killer instinct..
so of course i know Eyedol.

Made a Ham Hab and cheese samich for lunch today.
of course that doesnt even touch your sandwich heat wise.

:rofl:

Interesting. But this would be more eye catching if you put some photos so we could see if it looks hot. Anyhow, I'm looking forward to try it this weekend. Let's see if it's really HOT. :dance:

To be frank, I found this sandwich rather mild, soooo.....

...next time, I add MORE NAGA!!!!!!!!!!! The recipe I posted shall serve as a basic guideline, so modify the quantity of pepper to what you think you can handle. ;)

Back