• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

I hope this isn't a sign...

...of things to come. I was out watering my babies, and when I was coiling up my hose I knocked over the pot that had my naga seedlings. They were just poking up through the dirt, too.

Oh well..... Back to soaking a few more seeds. :banghead:

Chin up DD...at least you have more seeds to soak...things are gonna be cool this year my friend....

DD...I'm sympathizing with ya. I have a cayenne plant that is still in a 16 oz cup and every time I water, I seem to knock it over. The poor plant is sure getting its stress, but seems to still be doing o.k. Wishing ya all the luck on soaking the seeds.

I killed two seedlings yesterday, the sun had pretty much done most of it and I managed to finish them off with the spray bottle. It's getting a bit late for me to start them again, but guess what? I have.

Well, I looked through the dirt, but it's a pretty large pot and the seedlings were just poking through the surface. It's kind of like looking for a needle in a haystack.

I'd start again DD. When they are that young they don't take to handling too kindly anyway. If they were just poking through the surface you'll only be a week or so behind.

Com.... Compost area??? HA!!! I have a teeny tiny back yard. Barley enough room for the peppers....

...compost pile..........sheesh! I wish.

DevilDuck said:
Com.... Compost area??? HA!!! I have a teeny tiny back yard. Barley enough room for the peppers....

...compost pile..........sheesh! I wish.

Well, there's alot of room in that golf corse you live next to ;)

imaguitargod said:
Well, there's alot of room in that golf corse you live next to ;)

Hehehe...Great idea...

DD, do you play golf? Prob a silly question since you live off of what looks like the fairway. But, can you imagine tossing them at the wood line and what would happen if they sprouted and fruited? Could be interesting for someone that likes to use the hand wedge :lol:

Well, no.... I don't play golf. I haven't touched a club in about 20 years. I just happen to have a "garden home" (I don't know what kind of garden you can have, but I make the most of it) in a fairly ritzy neighborhood. Trust me, we wouldn't be living here if it wasn't such a good deal.

Anyway, the country club has a hissy fit if I trim my bushes that hang over the fence and I forget a leaf or two out on the course. I get a letter stating that the golf course is not an area to throw my trash, and further violations will result in fines and possible eviction. Gotta love those homeowners associations...

Back