• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense I just tried a Bhut Jolika

Omri said:
Too bad that all the interesting places wouldn't let us take pictures. Thailand was fun, but mainly funny. :P:lol:

Thailand is funny but it is HILARIOUS here! :lol:

Things are laid back and a lot cheaper here than there except for the food. Was it your first time there?

Philipperv said:
Thailand is funny but it is HILARIOUS here! :lol:

Things are laid back and a lot cheaper here than there except for the food. Was it your first time there?
Yep, first time. you're telling me it's CHEAPER where you live? is that even possible? I spent my entire time there like one normal day here. I now know where my next vacation will be. ;)

Omri said:
Yep, first time. you're telling me it's CHEAPER where you live? is that even possible? I spent my entire time there like one normal day here. I now know where my next vacation will be. ;)

Yes CHEAPER! Remember we talked about that before? Hotel rooms can be a little higher than Bangkok also but only because of the fierce competition there. But as for the "essentials" you can't beat the prices here. It is not even close! :)

Philipperv said:
Yes CHEAPER! Remember we talked about that before? Hotel rooms can be a little higher than Bangkok also but only because of the fierce competition there. But as for the "essentials" you can't beat the prices here. It is not even close! :)
About those "essentials", I didn't have to pay for them. free of charge for me. I guess they like me. :P

Omri said:
About those "essentials", I didn't have to pay for them. free of charge for me. I guess they like me. :P

Exactly the same here but I was also including the prices of alcohol, cigarettes and other vices into that term.

Philipperv said:
Exactly the same here but I was also including the prices of alcohol, cigarettes and other vices into that term.
The alcohol was pretty cheap, even though most was fake. I'm not much of a smoker, but the cigs were like straw...
Anyhow, the next time I'm on vacation, I'll give you a call. :cool:

Omri said:
The alcohol was pretty cheap, even though most was fake. I'm not much of a smoker, but the cigs were like straw...
Anyhow, the next time I'm on vacation, I'll give you a call. :cool:

Bar drinks are still only about $1-1.50 here and cigs are between 25 cents and $1US per pack. Straw, just like u said. I'll be waiting your call. ;)

Back