• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense I may have never seen a pepper daemon but I have reaper guardians

466267ec0c7bdf440c458cf4136ec983.jpg

:o :o :o

I didn't have any tree frogs around this year but last year I had a grey tree frog that I would always find sleeping ontop the pablanos. Named it pablano pete. 

Wow and beautiful.  Have never seen them on peppers but they stick themselves to our windows.  The suction cup toes are so cool.  Brings up an interesting question.  Do you think having water to attract frogs winds up generating more bugs or do you think the frogs eat more than the water would increase?

ajdrew said:
Wow and beautiful.  Have never seen them on peppers but they stick themselves to our windows.  The suction cup toes are so cool.  Brings up an interesting question.  Do you think having water to attract frogs winds up generating more bugs or do you think the frogs eat more than the water would increase?

if the water is circulating it doesn't generate bugs. I have a small 100 gallon pond next to my garden. 

MisterBigglesworth said:
Being in Australia means it's probably toxic, right?

:rofl:

It (Brown tree frog) Isn't toxic, but get too close and you may loose a finger. 

SR.

ajdrew said:
D3Monic, need the bugs for the fish. 

ah but if there's fish then the frogs wont want to be around it because fish eat their eggs ect... depending on pond and fish size of course. 

Back