• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

I mis-labeled my pepper

At some point I mislabeled this pepper plant. I have it listed as a serrano, but it isn't. Any help would be appreciated.

dunno.jpg

The only reason i keep saying Thai or Thai subspec. is because, well, Thai peppers are whores - just throwing their pollen everywhere and giving you random offspring and who know's who the father is, haha. I am going with errant seed as with AJ. Just from last year to this year alone I have 3 Thai crosses that Were not intended or even known about. I have a black Thai that crossed with my black pearls, I have a Purple Thai that crossed with what i'm assuming was my ornamental house peppers, and then I have a cross of Thai Sun with bird's eye. These were all volunteers from last years seed that was dropped into the pots.

Oh geez, I am growing quite a lot. Several hab varieties, a row of different cayennes, in which I know think 2 of those are thai peppers. They were purchased seeds (cayenne blend). I have 15 rows of hot peppers and 3 rows of sweet. The first one, which doesn't look like the yellow thai like the two in the cayenne row, is growing with the serrano. It was even labeled as a serrano lol.

Back