I pulled the trigger now I'm scratching my head-Grow house

Nice post.I was thinking about doing something like your project.You can also use rip down 1x4 or 1x2 fir strip to hold your plastic.Just screw the boards to the wall with your plastic under it.When the plastic wears out just unscrew the boards and replace it. ;)   

pepperguy1 said:
Nice post.I was thinking about doing something like your project.You can also use rip down 1x4 or 1x2 fir strip to hold your plastic.Just screw the boards to the wall with your plastic under it.When the plastic wears out just unscrew the boards and replace it. ;)   

Thanks man! here's and updated version, This has turned out to be a much bigger project then i had thought lol  Just me on my weekends I got it painted this thing has taken 9 fricken gallons of paint so far, Now it's just a cash thing at 1st I was like lets just throw some plastic around it and we will be good, Now I'm looking at heating venting maybe even de-humidifying, Roof. Fortunately I already have a gas line running thru it so heating I got - This is the reason I would rather pay someone else to build it because I start tweaking on it and all of a sudden months down the road I have every bell and whistle you can think of in it lol

2_zps4b9rzxr8.jpg

1_zpsmbl1pj0l.jpg

Back