• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

powder-flake I review Joyner's cappuccino ghost powder via my sinus

I forgot to mention the sneezing, lots and lots of sneezing. still kinda sneezy, but no signs of infection.
 I have high blood pressure. and surprisingly it ran really low all night after the review. medicinal??? and you don't even wanna know what it was moments before I started the review. lol

That Joyners guy is alright. Gots the clean product, no cut.

Nice technique on the chopping and lining---you done this type of thing before?  :shh:
Double straw challenge upcoming?

Jeeze.
I pray someone doesn't see this and try to top it my cooking up a spoonful and firing up. :shame:

hogleg said:
I forgot to mention the sneezing, lots and lots of sneezing. still kinda sneezy, but no signs of infection.
 I have high blood pressure. and surprisingly it ran really low all night after the review. medicinal??? and you don't even wanna know what it was moments before I started the review. lol

That Joyners guy is alright. Gots the clean product, no cut.

capsaicin has been said to stop a heart attack

You posted the whole fuggin thing. So much pride to have that on a thread I started. One of my all time favs. Man I hope there is a Botany of Desire two. on a side note, I have long thought sugars are the gateway drug not cannabis like most believe.
               Thanks MX. I mean that.

Gotrox said:
Nice technique on the chopping and lining---you done this type of thing before?  :shh:
Double straw challenge upcoming?

Jeeze.
I pray someone doesn't see this and try to top it my cooking up a spoonful and firing up. :shame:

sicman said:
kinda what i was thinking ;)

haha the first words out of my wifes mouth "oh yeah, he's NEVER snorted anything before" - then i was like wait wut, how do you know?

hogleg said:
You posted the whole fuggin thing. So much pride to have that on a thread I started. One of my all time favs
               Thanks MX. I mean that.

I liked it so much I burned it to DVD and made my kids watch it.

Really hoping I get a Scovie review on my review lol. Then I'll feel like I made it to Broadway. Where the real critics tear you up.

And for the record as I've shown here there is a hell of a lot, of different stuff you can snort. besides coke and meth,not a fan of either. Ever.  As for my chopping style "I LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING YOU DAD" sob...sob

omg
:rofl:

"I don't know whether to snort the tequila or drink it"

I think the back of your head thought it was a shotgun blast

Jeez, well played...well played

hogleg said:
You posted the whole fuggin thing. So much pride to have that on a thread I started. One of my all time favs. Man I hope there is a Botany of Desire two. on a side note, I have long thought sugars are the gateway drug not cannabis like most believe.
               Thanks MX. I mean that.
There are experiment capsaicin injections for arthritis that are supposed to last for 6 months.  I think interest started fizzling out about two years ago for some reason.  I don't think Big Pharm wants people catching on to it.

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
You're insane. Normal people don't do this. lol         
I need sauce, is Sunday farmers market going over the holiday weekend?
Oh, I couldn't help it.    
Really all i wanted was a Pepsi... doesn't matter I'm trying to get hit by a car, anyway.
http://youtu.be/9tBaMlAUj08

Scoville DeVille said:
Something is definitely wrong with the back of your head.

That's where the lobe of reason is that tells all normal people NOT to Hork anything.

Yours is B R O K E N. :rofl:
I've only had one traumatic head injury...hmm or was it two??...shit.
Anyway that means a lot coming from you. THX          Scovie D

Back