I take on a 7 Pot Douglah w/ Ted Barrus "The Fire Breathing Idiot!"

TrueNorthReptiles said:

I meant the doughlah you ate. How was the flavor? I've never had any 7 pot variety.

Any word on how much hotter the Bhutlahs are versus the Reapers? You're a smart man only wanting to taking a nibble, unlike the crazy people that eat two whole pods for the challenge. Screw that!
The flavor of a douglah was pretty good. From what I remember... it had a nice fruity taste. Great to cook with and put in meals. The Bhutlah vs. Reaper in heat... hmm... There is no scoville rating for the bhutlah. But it's much hotter than the Reapers, just from watching reviews. 

Very well done BR. I liked how you kept the gag reflex in check, when i could see it wigglin in ur neck LOL any cap cramp report on that bad boy?

I bought them from her...  not on her website, but I inquired via email, and she said she had some.    ;)   judy is the bomb!  :onfire:   we'll see in a few if they come out true or not...  im not gonna blast her if they don't tho...

Wow. I'd like to try one also. Sadly, they're probably gonna be much less hot once they become stable due to hybrid vigor fading. 

Douglah don't taste that bad. 

jojo said:
I bought them from her...  not on her website, but I inquired via email, and she said she had some.    ;)   judy is the bomb!  :onfire:   we'll see in a few if they come out true or not...  im not gonna blast her if they don't tho...
Wow blast her huh. Sounds like a great idea

Back