• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

I think I'm developing an unholy attraction to plants

Status
Not open for further replies.

HwyBill

Banned
I just pulled a long-lost bhut out of a forgotten corner of one of my light-boxes.. and I'm not saying I was going to go all goofy or anything, but the plant looked so damn ripe, fresh, supple, vibrant, and textbook I almost did!

OMg.. gorgeous.. I'm going to mess it up soon now I know.

Oh well.. I should go out more and see things like animals and people.

Oh yeah.. when I looked at it, I also accidentially spilt 96 oz. of deionized water randomly on some other crate of plants

The slang term is phytophilliac. Learning this may have strained my marriage.

I wanted to post the term on this site to make a joke about one of guru's plants. So I typed "sexually attracted to plants" and found the term. That night the wifey asked me if there was anything I needed to tell her. You know how search engines will list recent searches?

Oh well.

I'm looking for a forum friendly term...

From time to time I find a plant ...

I mean time to time.. most have some sort of problem..

But then you find that plant.. I don't really wanna f**k it (I'm gonna get some ban points here) but it it is just so beautiful you wish you could

How many warning points can you accumulate before you get kicked off?

I wanna f**k the shit out of this plant.. it looks like a ripe cow vagina
I'm f#@ing CRYING laughing!!!!!! THAT IS FUNNY AS HELL!!!!!!!! HOLY SHI#!!!!!!

The slang term is phytophilliac. Learning this may have strained my marriage.

I wanted to post the term on this site to make a joke about one of guru's plants. So I typed "sexually attracted to plants" and found the term. That night the wifey asked me if there was anything I needed to tell her. You know how search engines will list recent searches?

Oh well.

Being into superhots you could literally say "I'm looking up ways to spice up our love life, dear. Endorphins and all......."

Growing plants is a fun way to get wood. Afterwards, the branches are pretty stick-y.

I hear Australians like to root their plants while they fertilize them. A plant never "leaves" them unsatisfied, and they're not afraid to "branch" out into the unusual stuff.

...Proceed.

This whole thread is quite inappropriate guys. Keep it clean, and that doesn't mean censoring yourselves with $@%^&*. Just don't do it. If you think you need to do that then don't post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back