wanted I WANT TO BUY YOUR PLANTS IN BULK

I am looking for anybody that has Bhut's and/or 7 pots/pods plants for sale and can pack them properly for shipping. Send me a PM with how many you have to spare and how much per plant. I sold my last superhot today and still have people wanting them. Thanks.

How many are you looking for 10, 50, 100, 1000. Your bulk may not be the same as my bulk so you need to be a bit more specific and posting what your willing to pay would be helpful as well.

LGHT said:
How many are you looking for 10, 50, 100, 1000. Your bulk may not be the same as my bulk so you need to be a bit more specific and posting what your willing to pay would be helpful as well.

I knew someone was going to ask that. I would like at least 20 to 50 and see how it goes from there......it all really depends on what they need to make a profit for themselves. As for what I am willing to pay depends on size, probably best discussed via PM. I am selling word of mouth so I don't expect demand to be great. I just happened to plant fewer than demand.

I just went down to visit this place: http://www.chileplants.com/

They have a good reputation and have been doing it for years, the woman Janie is really nice also... Most of their plants they ship (rather than people going to the nursery) They have SO many types and know how to ship and even garentee your plants to be well upon arrival!! She communicates best through email, she will answer you within 24 hours tops.

good luck!!

... Im an ass, I just looked at the site and bhuts are sold out for the season, SORRY! But maybe your interested in another variety from them.. either way wishin you well on your hunt!

I almost ordered from them before deciding to invest in shelves and grow lights. They have a great variety and are very savy business people. I greatly appreciate you trying to help out!!!!!

Nicole said:
I just went down to visit this place: http://www.chileplants.com/

They have a good reputation and have been doing it for years, the woman Janie is really nice also... Most of their plants they ship (rather than people going to the nursery) They have SO many types and know how to ship and even garentee your plants to be well upon arrival!! She communicates best through email, she will answer you within 24 hours tops.

good luck!!

Oh my god, that site is amazing!

lazienfat said:
Oh my god, that site is amazing!

Ha yeah it is isnt it? Imagine what its like going there!! I was so overwhelmed... didnt know where to start and the WORST part was that I had a budget! Lame! They had them laid out alphbetically.. and a dog that played soccer :o)

Nicole said:
Ha yeah it is isnt it? Imagine what its like going there!! I was so overwhelmed... didnt know where to start and the WORST part was that I had a budget! Lame! They had them laid out alphbetically.. and a dog that played soccer :o)

Yes I've already placed an order, if I had known earlier I couldve gotten some fatallis and devils tongue. And they sell fresh peppers so I can try them anyways. I've never seen a website like that and they do not charge an arm and leg for their products. I'll pay them anytime just so I don't have to germinate seeds and support what they do. I think what they are doing is amazing. Your lucky you got to go! it sounds like fairytale type place. I think the only thing worse than the budget is having the space to put them. I'm not sure how my neighbors would feel if my front lawn were rows of hot peppers but I'm starting to think I dont care.

Back