• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video ID-HELP (Video)

good old ebay..

well back when i first started getting into growing peppers a few months back.. i bought a few seeds off ebay and one of those was a 40 pack of trinidad scorpions.. and after they got there true leaves i thought something wasn't quite right.. so i went back to ebay and checked the feedback and it was not good at all..

http://feedback.ebay...ms=negative_365

anyway live and learn...

i have 4 plants up and doing quite well but.. i still don't know what i have growing.

below is some video footage of the plant. can someone help me ID it ?

from what i can get it looks like an ANUUM SPECIES but with no fruit its hard to tell right now

maybe wait awhile

sorry can help more your friend Joe

thanks for the info guys. also are those small bulbs on the top flowers ? if so it will be my first plants to start flowering

sorry about the poor camera focus ... was done with my iphone.

Yup, that's a c. annum. Probably a Thai type like others have said.

thanks for the info guys. also are those small bulbs on the top flowers ? if so it will be my first plants to start flowering

sorry about the poor camera focus ... was done with my iphone.

Yeah, but it's too small for peppers. My Thai dragon peppers are doing it too early too.

Yup, that's a c. annum. Probably a Thai type like others have said.

Yeah, but it's too small for peppers. My Thai dragon peppers are doing it too early too.
ow ok , since i have 5 or so of these plants ill cut all the buds back and leave one grow a few peppers to find out what pepper it is and then cut it off and let the plant continue to grow.

Back