I’d like to send you a free sample of my Trinidad style hot sauce

Hey Guys!!!,

I have been extremely busy so apologizes for the one and only post. Did anyone not receive a sample that requested one? We have a couple left (10-15ish). Please just shoot me an email at staff@trinipeppersauce.co

The Hot Pepper said:
:welcome: That was a great offer! Hope you guys enjoy the samples. I didn't see this before.

People already received samples. He ran out due to the offer.
I am sending out a couple more. Would you like one?
Alchymystic said:
Well, I got an email saying I should expect my sample within 1-2 days… 3 days ago. Perhaps Monday will be the day! (there was a note though that there were some printer/shipping label issues… so some may not get theirs and to contact them if nothing shows up. I’ll wait a full week before going that route; I hope I’m not one of those unlucky ones.)

r1Lsa0v.png
Thanks for posting up the label. That was a major slip up when sending out the samples.
Also,

If any of you guys review, make social media posts, etc. about hot sauces I would love to send you a bottle. We are launching on Sep. 20 2016 with our kickstarter. Please shoot me an email at staff@trinipeppersauce.co 

Glad others received their samples! I’ll probably have to just end up buying a bottle - I ended up sending an email as they requested, as no sample showed up after at least a week after a notification said it should arrive that or the next day (guess I was one of the few whose initial requests got messed up with the issues they mentioned)… but never got a response back to that email either (nor did any sample show up.)   :confused:

Sounds like a great sauce! Bonnets and scorpions in a ‘Trini’ style sauce… mmmm!  :cool:

Alchymystic said:
Glad others received their samples! I’ll probably have to just end up buying a bottle - I ended up sending an email as they requested, as no sample showed up after at least a week after a notification said it should arrive that or the next day (guess I was one of the few whose initial requests got messed up with the issues they mentioned)… but never got a response back to that email either (nor did any sample show up.)   :confused:

Sounds like a great sauce! Bonnets and scorpions in a ‘Trini’ style sauce… mmmm!  :cool:
Yea, the yield was smaller than anticipated and some samples got returned. There is no telling how many were not returned to me as well. I am sending out a couple that I have left. PM me your address and I will ship you out one!
wrinklenuts said:
Dude, I received your sample and it was yummy! I need more. Your sauce has such good balance. Please let me/us know when I can buy some. Thanks!
Will do!! Glad you enjoyed it

Hey Guys, 

I hope all of you received your samples and those who did not get one that sent me a PM should be receiving theirs early next week! If you would still like a sample please PM me your mailing address and mail. I am sending out some more on Monday.

So we're only 5 days away from sharing our hot sauce!
We're excited to launch next week, but before we do, we need your help to spread the word. We'd like to launch with a bang, so we're using Thunderclap to spread the news online for free. goo.gl/6tQcDD
What's a thunderclap? It's simple:
1) You follow the link to pledge to help us get the word out.
goo.gl/6tQcDD
2) Thunderclap will automatically post our Kickstarter on your Facebook or Twitter page on Tuesday, September 20th, when we launch.
3) It's 100% free and helps us a ton!
Follow this link to support our Thunderclap and help us launch with a bang!
goo.gl/6tQcDD

Thanks a ton,

Mustafa 

Hey everybody,

The Kickstarter is now live!! Thank you so much for the support and feedback about the sauce. We deeply apologize if we couldn’t get you a free sample, we learned a lot in our first small batch run. If you’re a fan of the hot sauce, snag an Early Bird Special!

The Trini Pepper Sauce Taste and Background
For those who are not familiar with the hot sauce, it’s called Trini Pepper Sauce, and is a recipe from my family that’s been passed down from five generations. Every time I took a trip back to Trinidad and Tobago, my grandmother would send hot sauce back with me to share with my friends and family. The hot sauce blends fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs with mustard and vinegar, creating a rich, delicious flavor. The Scotch Bonnet Peppers give the sauce a glowing yellow color. The result is a unique tasting, incredibly flavorful sauce that's so fresh and unprocessed you'll savor each and every ingredient!

To get the sauce
Please visit our Kickstarter page and check out the video and different backing levels. Kickstarter Page

Previous forum post:
http://thehotpepper.com/topic/61307-id-like-to-send-you-a-free-sample-of-my-trinidad-style-hot-sauce/page-2#entry1364001

Thanks,

Mustafa

Back