• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

ID this 2 pepper plants

Please help me IDing the two below

1. plant 1 full pic
fko5g6.jpg

1. plant 1 closed up
243iyit.jpg

2. plant 2 full pic
2wh1jex.jpg

2. plant 2 closedup
2z6w8qb.jpg

thanks all.

Plant 2 looks like a superchile. Plant 1 - I have no idea. Never seen that weird hairy growth on top of the leaf veins.

Plant 2 looks like a superchile. Plant 1 - I have no idea. Never seen that weird hairy growth on top of the leaf veins.

Plant 1 - looks like Goat's Weed from Venezuela, but the leaf on this one are bigger and wider.

Plant 2 - I was thinking it's a superchile too, but I can't trust my observation hahahah.

thanks

I just looked at some Goats weed pepper images on google. The leaves look the same, and I've never seen that kind of leaf before. Your guess looks good.

Top one looks like goats weed or black cobra. I will lean towards the black cobra side because I am currently growing both and it looks a bit darker than my goats weed but really close to the cobra.

Second one looks like a super chili.

Top one looks like goats weed or black cobra. I will lean towards the black cobra side because I am currently growing both and it looks a bit darker than my goats weed but really close to the cobra.

Second one looks like a super chili.

Sup Mill, I was waiting for your inputs. I was reading your growlog and noticed ur Goatsweed lol....let me google black cobra.

Thanks

BTW, where did you buy your BLACK COBRA SEEDS.?

Back