• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

ID this hot pepper

Definitely not habs... of any variety. That plant you have is an annuum. Notice how each node only has one pod. Habs are chinense; they would have multiple pods per node. Where did you buy those seeds? They look more like pepperoncinis

i did i showed him the plants and the peppers and he said he maybe misslabled the ziplock bags he told me he gives me free seeds next year:D ,i searched his seeds but nothing in there that looks like my peppers =)) idk 

i will update with new pics of the peppers to see in what are the pods turning in to be :D

thanks for the advice  :dance:

New pics (update) can someone id it now?  :welcome:

ovFl4Xd.jpg

vVITAgi.jpg

vdD0rAX.jpg

"If" they keep getting bigger they could be Urfa Biber, mine looked similar when they were first growing.  I had posted pics in the I.D. section and no one I.D.ed them correctly.  It was only after months and full growth were they revealed. 

Hope you are happy with them, sorry about your luck. 

111medh.jpg
15o9cex.jpg
t9tij4.jpg

Those are Urfa Biber that no one identified, closest someone got was Shushito.  Does your pods resemble this, your pics are kinda blurry so hard to tell.  There is also an Aleppo, you might want to look at some pics of those. 

the peppers are not hot  but i tasted a big one and it was not ripen it tasted like eating grass (yes te pods look like mine when they were litle)

8oeSG2O.jpg

24LWxBc.jpg

i dont think its Shushito the pepper are to large .. maybe Aleppo are they hot? the plant has aprox 80-120 peppers

Back