• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Ideas ?

2093879.jpg

So I ended up just toping this plant hoping healthy growth would follow... added calicum to the soil and as a foilar feeding.

1z6vddi.jpg

I am getting issues like this all over the grow-tent. curled up leaves and these dots of brown every where....

34rubdx.jpg

Whats up with the leaves twisting like this ?

9ar5e1.jpg

Top view of what I have going on. I have to light 36 inches up from the top of the pots... largest plats being 10,11,12 inches tall... Could it be sunburn ?

2rz2dt1.jpg

Center plant is a perfect example of what I have going on. Buckled leaves, and yellow / brown spots.

On one hand it looks like my plants are loving what I am doing... on the other it looks like they could use a little help... all ideas appreciated.

I think i may have over watered them the last go round... I find my self watering once a week maybe ten days... I am using 5-5-5 fish ferts once every three weeks... so about twice so far.

I am using a 400x MH Digilux bulb (says 45,000 lumes). I do mist every couple days, this a bad thing ?

Not necessarily a bad thing but I think the brown spots might be burnt from the water beads acting like a magnifying glass and the light burns it up.

My guess is a combo of over watering and over feeding. When you feed with cal mag try mixing it in with water when you water them rather then a foliar spray. Also your plants need more spacing! They are more prone to getting edema when the plants are not properly spaced from each other.

Now ya tell me Megahot ! lmao. These guys are so cramped right now !

2hgwbcx.jpg

Five weeks till plant out....

That plant isn't doing so well... I ended up topping it. New shoots came in looking fine... however they all now have the same problem.

-- Mega

Looks like a good problem to have with all those plants overcrowding! I guess it's better than. Ot having anything grow! Good luck!

Back