• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Identification Help

I need some help with identifying this plant. The seed I planted does not look like what I have seen on this site so I an getting concerned that I may been sold something that I did not buy. The seeds did not come from Ebay but were purchased from a retailer that has been mentioned on this site. I am hoping that this is the plant that I am hoping for.

I do appreciate the help.

P1000344.jpg

P1000343.jpg

It's a bit early to tell, but from the looks of the leaves, I'd say that it's at least a chinense.

What are you expecting it to be?

It's suppossed to be a bhut. At least that's what I paid for. The leaves are huge. Much larger than my other plants. I've looked at some of the pictures on this site and the leaves appear much smaller than this plant.

It has a few buds finally so i am hoping for some flowers soon.

Are you sure you’re a New Orleans Fan... you kind of sound like an Arizona Cardinal Fan. Hahahahah

Hopefully your plant will be what you thought it would be.
Diehard Saints fan. Not a real big Arizona Cardinals fan. Although I do prefer them over the Viqueens.
I assume you have a daschund?? We have a long hair minature daschund. although she is not royalty yet.

Back