• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Identifying a leaf issue?

Hello Everyone!

I trust we are all enjoying being in the peak season??

With that sentiment.. I have a yellow Bhut that while has a few tiny pods starting.. the leaves look awful..

Can anyone help with the diagnosis?

Thanks!

-Steve

GRRRRR

I tried every link on Imagur and nothing works... keep getting the "you cna't use this image extension in this forum" error.

Any ideas?

Hello, on imgur your need to copy this link and paste it here in your reply

XrD5L1k.png

When you type it in will look like this

QkwGQWK.png

:)

Approx 8-10 hours?

All my plants look like this.. dropping leaves and such... should i get some shade cloth over them mid day?

stevedigs04 said:
Approx 8-10 hours?

All my plants look like this.. dropping leaves and such... should i get some shade cloth over them mid day?
I am not a pepper pro, so I won't make make any guesses on your plants (sorry friend, I just don't know much).  With that being said, where I live it gets really hot (It was up to 108F/42C a few weeks ago) I get full sun everywhere. Shade cloth has made a huge difference for me.  I used 30% overhead and 60% on the scorching afternoon side.  I had positive growth and overall health results within 4 or 5 days after.  There was a thread on here somewhere that was discussing this article:  
http://apps.caes.uga.edu/gafaces/?public=viewStory&pk_id=4416 
So I went ahead with it.   
Best of luck to you!

Back