• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Iguana Red Cayenne Pepper Sauce

This is my first out of many upcoming reviews. The Iguana Cayenne Pepper Sauce is the first Iguana Sauce produced. The consistency is very thin, almost watery. Flavor is I would say halfway between a Louisiana style sauce and a watered down tabasco sauce. It is much better than a sauce like say Frank's or Crystal. There is very little heat though but whatever heat there is lasts a little while. However the great flavor makes up for it. Needless to say I went through this bottle very quickly after only a few uses and I would definitely purchase this product again.
Verdict:
Flavor 8.5/10
Heat 1/10

i need to go back and look at the Iguanas, I have only tried one, I have the bottle so i'll edit this later to add what one it was, but even though all of the elements of the sauce were really good it had this weird fishy aftertaste.

heartbreakingdawns said:
i need to go back and look at the Iguanas, I have only tried one, I have the bottle so i'll edit this later to add what one it was, but even though all of the elements of the sauce were really good it had this weird fishy aftertaste.

I also enjoy the Iguana Gold and the Radioactive as both are pretty tasty.

Back