• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

I'm a little bummed

sirex said:
When I feel that way about certain things ( why does no one call me etc) I take a look at myself.

What am I putting out there? What am I contributing?

Personally, for me, a lot of times it takes action from me to spark action from others.

So, am I being an active participant in my own life and the lives of others today or am I just a passerby?
Great motto !!!!!

oldsalty said:
Sorry to hear that my friend!!! Nobody was ignoring your post. Crazy time as has been said but don't lose faith brother!! Be glad to talk and check out your post anytime my better half works lots of nights and this is the place to be for drunken hilarity or just good ole chili talk!! Lots of members make friends and tend to spend time talking with them about upcoming chili products and preparation ideas. Will give your post a serious look today!!!!!! :) sounds like your a veteran Kirk could this be!! :)
I go on Facebook once every ten years!! Hahaha Heather made me join but no where near as much fun as the fantastic members here at THP!!! :) So stick around my friend you've just started. I was worried that people didn't comment on my posts when I first joined but that changes quickly!!! So hang in there and don't go hanging around with that Facebook crowd they got nothing on the chili head community!!
Cheers mate
Just checked profile wow Thank You Sir for your service incredible job you have there!! :) Stay Strong Stay Safe Brother!!!
You caught me, yes I am in the service! Thank you brother:)
I have lurked on here for quite a while just absorbing because I only started growing supers in 2011/2012, had no idea there was a community. Once I found out. I lingered and viewed haha

Savina, that is awesome! Wish I could be planting all those right now! I do have a melon and some morning glories started for next year.
I tried to start a star fruit, but no luck:( will be starting a kiwi over the winter as well!
I hadn't ever thought of planting garlick but it sounds like a great idea! Can never have enough vampire repellant Hahahaha

Kyle Reese Contreras said:
That is true! I follow a couple Aussie growers on Facebook! Can't wait to see some on here!
Yeah, I'm far more active on the Facebook groups (my last name is Medaris BTW, we follow each other on FB ;) ) than I am here. THP? I mainly just lurk, because I don't have enough time to do both. But I'll post some pics of my 15/16 grow here as well.

oldsalty said:
I hear Facebook book is bad for your health!!! Should spend all your time on THP!! Much Healthier!! :)
I would have to second that Old Salty! I just found out that a Face Book Page I visited following a link from here got me into some trouble. Seeing as I don’t even have a face book page I use my wife’s account. In order to read the conversation you had to join the group. I did not think much of it as I thought the whole thing was just about peppers. Wrong!

The next thing I know my wife keeps telling me that someone keeps posting disgusting stuff on her Facebook page. I wondered what jerk would be doing such a thing. I finally had a look and it was the group I joined for a one time read on a discussion about peppers.

I was embarrassed, but had to fess up to the wife that the Jerk was in fact me (or my connection on FB). I quickly un-joined the group, but now I'm left wondering how many family and friends knew that it was a group I had associated with, seeing as their title has ”peppers” in it and they know I’m the Chile Head in the family.  From now on I’m sticking with THP only!

Back