• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

issue I'm desperate for advice. Can some please tell me what's happening?

Look, I know there's lots of threads on wilting and yellowing of leaves but I just can't find a good answer for what's happening with my plants. They're all curling up and yellowing and it's quite disheartening.

I'm at a loss so I hope you can look past this and help me figure out a way to save these plants.

They're under a '600w' led light currently running at 40% and are watered fairly to my understanding.

Thanks

I would say edema, watering is not the issue, airflow around the plants is usually the issue.

Is there a drainage hole in the bottom of that cup?

Yes there's drainage holesd although my soil probably isn't perfect so I've purchased epsom salts, perlite and vermiculite. I'll be replanting them soon as possible.

I was worried it might be airflow I currently have a small computer fan that moves barely any air. I can put a big fan in there but it'll probably move too much air to direct at the plants themselves. Is it beneficial to have a fan running that's not aimed at them but moving air near them?

Can I top the plants to remove the curled leaves?

This is quickly becoming expensive but I've gotten this far so it must come to fruition.

Thanks.

Last edited:
This is quickly becoming expensive but I've gotten this far so it must come to fruition.
Excited Kid GIF

For airflow, I use a tower fan with three speeds, set to oscillate. But I have quite a bit more than one plant.

A desktop fan would probably be sufficient for what you have.

Back