• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

I'm sick, I think I've killed my whole garden!

Unfortunately I had to mow everything down, nothing made it, I tilled a small patch up and planted some scragilly looking Ghosts, chocolate hab and Peter pepper plants I had in some pots, maybe at least this new ground will do them good, they didn't look good in the pots anyway. Needless to say I'm gonna be more careful in the future when using any type of "cide" not gonna go fully organic but will try to as much as I can, matter of fact when I replanted these last night I fertilized with a product called Epsoma Organic Tomato Tone fertilizer 3-4-6. Here's a pic of what I have now, sickly looking bunch.

C360_2012-08-15-19-29-58_org.jpg

Well, you could try to recover your soil at this point by planting some beans in it, (make sure you dont eat any of it). this will add nitrogen to the soil in a natural way. And it will help absorb some of the leftover chemicals

That really sucks. Have you thought about going organic? The pests suck, but It sure is great to eat something with no chemicals!
Cyanide is organic.

There are tons of organic things I wouldn't want to put in my body =]

Cyanide is organic.

There are tons of organic things I wouldn't want to put in my body =]

Absolutely correct! Organic does not necessarily mean safe, it all depends on what organic compound is being used and the amount.
Pesticides, whether organic or synthetic should be the last resort to problems on plants and they should be used judiciously when they are used!

Back