• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

In case you've been under a rock....

[quote

Tina, you must learn to not leave the door wide open for me. I, in my infinite kindness, will refrain from the comment I so want to post. I'd think you would have learned by now not to give me any ammo. :P[/quote]

What leave the door open? I could barricade the door and you'd come through it with an IBM.:)

T[/quote]

IBM ;) Is that the computer nerd version of an RPG?

Cap'n Bones said:
[quote

Tina, you must learn to not leave the door wide open for me. I, in my infinite kindness, will refrain from the comment I so want to post. I'd think you would have learned by now not to give me any ammo. :P

What leave the door open? I could barricade the door and you'd come through it with an IBM.:)

T[/quote]

IBM ;) Is that the computer nerd version of an RPG?[/quote]

Actually, it's the DefCon version of a polite introduction. hehe

Ryan Bell said:
Blair's Firecracker Reserve is ON SALE NOW at www.extremefood.com.

I just bought three bottles.

Red, white and blue wax...you know it's gonna be awesome.

Also, the Scoville rating will be in the upper 14 millions.

I can't wait to see the wax job on these bottles. Sure to be a classic. I just hope that the corks are in really tight!!
Personnaly, I'm glad to hear that Blair is getting away from the cork stopper.

Cap'n

Tina Brooks said:
I just saw the price on Firecracker Reserve...

I really really really don't get the collectors.

They were cheaper last week - only a hundred bucks! Got mine early - hoping for a LOW number!

Tina Brooks said:
I just saw the price on Firecracker Reserve...

I really really really don't get the collectors.

I get collectors, but I don't get collecting different colored bottles of wax.

No offense to Blair as he puts out a pretty nifty product and thankfully he's moving onto some other type of "limited reserve bottle" but it's amazing to me that people fork out the kind of cash I've seen his things go for.

You basically have a very similar product in most of the reserves, just different numbers, different wax, some different sticker on a plastic case, with some different amount of each reserve being done. Call me unimpressed on the reserve line once he did more than a couple.

Personally, I don't care how much something is worth. Yes, once again they look cool and are limited, but once again it's different wax colors/design of dribbles.

Give me some cool shapes ala CaJohn and others....that's right up my alley. Another I would've loved to get my hands on was the Batch Zero #2....but I guess I was too late on getting my order/submission in. Perhaps luck will play a part in #3....we shall see.

Back