• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

In honor of our cohorts in the cannabis cultivation culture I give you stealth grow

millworkman

eXtreme
Actually I just needed more light so this is what I came up with real quick. As soon as my contest fatalii get big enough this will be primarily reserved for them until I can get them outside.
2X6500k
2x5000k
Shelf is adjustable all the way up and down.
Gets 92F right there where the thermometer is when the door is closed.

IMG_2704.jpg

IMG_2705.jpg

IMG_2707.jpg

IMG_2709.jpg

Yeah yeah yeah, and there are light leaks and you can see the wiring on top and sides but I don't really care that much.

Davetaylor said:
nice one i like that

Thanks Dave, its no high tech LED goodness but hopefully it will work. And only because I could not find any blue LED christmas lights here in town.

You don't need "Christmas LEDs", the normal ones you buy at the local electronics store are better. :shocked:

Omri said:
You don't need "Christmas LEDs", the normal ones you buy at the local electronics store are better. :shocked:

Yeah but those are over fifty cents a piece. That and I havent quite read enough to know which ones to get, what resistors to get and how many.... All the necessary stuff.

millworkman said:
Yeah but those are over fifty cents a piece. That and I havent quite read enough to know which ones to get, what resistors to get and how many.... All the necessary stuff.
I buy them at $0.09~ a piece and $0.07~ a piece for red ones, but I buy a lot, lol. they can be cheaper, you know... you just need to buy enough.

You might want to get a different type of thermometer, those ( since it is a submersible fish one ) might not give you an accurate reading.

joeknowsjolokia said:
I send mine to fluke inc, and have it calibrated yearly! But then again... I'm an hvac tech!:lol:

hvac...Heating Ventilation and Cooling? I asked my father in-law, (a master electrician), and even he wasnt 100% sure.

Back