• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

In your opinion this could be.....

pepper_zpsaomgveoh.jpg

Labeled as Cajun Belle purchased off Amazon from Seeds Direct supplied by "God only knows who really supplied it" but I have been pretty sure it was just a green belle pepper....I remain hopeful that it will be spicy

Didn't know not to order off amazon until I have read your reviews here in the past week.
Its all good, just chalk it up to a learning experience.

Phil said:
Hmmm... I hate to say it, but it COULD be bell pepper. What's it supposed to be, and where did the seeds come from?

LOL love it :)

Phil said:
It might turn out to be cajun belles.... I have experience with "seeds direct", and got lots of green bells after ordering none. Good luck! Look at the bright side. Bell peppers rock, too!

I agree, bell peppers are great also... I grow them to stuff and also I love them on my pizzas... :drooling:
I just wish my bells were that far along... I got a late start... :(
sirex said:
By jeebus that's a nice looking yard! Manicured and spacious!!!! Hoooooooo weeeeeeeee!!!!!!

And it looks like there are woods in the back!!! LOL

sirex said:
By jeebus that's a nice looking yard! Manicured and spacious!!!! Hoooooooo weeeeeeeee!!!!!!
Half of an acre so I think the camera angle might make it look larger than it is, but its all I have so it will only be as good as I can make it. I am trying to plant more fruit trees and berry bushes on it though. I like the concept of sustainable edible/purposeful landscape so I would like to do some kind of hedge along the back fence line. Blueberry perhaps.

mikeg said:
I could take a few lessons from you, regarding what kind of attitude to take to life's problems. And that's a pretty good plant to have grown on a windowsill.
I just hadn't planted this one outside or in larger container but I will be doing that today. I still need a better attitude on life's problems myself as I still find myself getting stressed out about things at times I really should not be so concerned about. After having had a kidney transplant a year ago and previously been on dialysis for a few years, it does help to put things in perspective. :party:

Phil said:
It might turn out to be cajun belles.... I have experience with "seeds direct", and got lots of green bells after ordering none. Good luck! Look at the bright side. Bell peppers rock, too!
Yes, on the bright side I do cook with them a lot!

FL Born said:

I agree, bell peppers are great also... I grow them to stuff and also I love them on my pizzas... :drooling:
I just wish my bells were that far along... I got a late start... :(

And it looks like there are woods in the back!!! LOL
I have never stuffed peppers although I would like to try a recipe and do that this year, however they ARE great on pizza!!

There is some woods to my north, the back facing east is against my neighbors property. A couple years after I had moved in he decided to get some German shepherds. Six or so of them at that time, the dividing fence was a small three foot tall falling down wire fence and those dogs would really bark and hang over the fence as they were getting larger and they looked and acted very aggressive so I worried that it would only be a matter of time until they were over and attacking myself or family so I had to put up that fence. I wish I was surrounded by nothing but forest, It would make hunting trips a lot shorter!

BlackFatalii said:
Yeah... Seeds Direct has some awful customer reviews on amazon. Folks ordering reapers and growing out bells or habs... You actually ordered a bell pepper though, so with any luck you got the one you wanted. That plant looks like its probably a bell.

Their customer reviews are about as pretty as a train wreck, though...

http://www.amazon.com/SeedsDirects-Carolina-Reaper-Pepper-Seeds/dp/B00E5VYAOM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1426824120&sr=8-2&keywords=seeds+direct 
Wow I just took a look at that and there does seem to make a lot of unhappy customers. I will however look to known reputable sources from now on. A couple dollars more will be well worth the quality and certainty of having what was ordered. Speaking of which does anyone know where to get a good chocolate bhutlah :rofl:

Back