• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

incoming blossom! plant is 6" or less

Today I discovered a start of a tiny blossom on my douglah plant. This plant is also the same plant with the leaf curl problem. Which I think the new leaves will be fine I hope. The blossom is only about the size of a gnat right now, so it's to small for a pic. Let me know what you think.

Nice I know the feeling of that, my Tomato plant just put out flowers its like the best thing that has happen to me this year lol, well congrats and take care of that blossom

Thanks! Glad to hear about your tomato blossoms! It is a very exciting feeling! The only thing that will be better is seeing peppers!!! How are your pepper plants doing btw?

Make sure to really enjoy it, because there's nothing like the anticipation of one's first grow!! It's an emotional rollercoaster ride, one day the world is a beautiful place and the next it seems like the end is near.

I'm right there with ya, megahot...I'm a garden-virgin too. This site is bad ass, is it not?

PS: I have buds on 3 of my scorp plants...about 15-20 a piece! I imagine I'll be pollenating by hand...how 'bout you?

I'm right there with ya, megahot...I'm a garden-virgin too. This site is bad ass, is it not?

PS: I have buds on 3 of my scorp plants...about 15-20 a piece! I imagine I'll be pollenating by hand...how 'bout you?

Sweet! Ya I love this site! Eveybody here has tought me alot! I think I will hand pollinate as well :)

Make sure to really enjoy it, because there's nothing like the anticipation of one's first grow!! It's an emotional rollercoaster ride, one day the world is a beautiful place and the next it seems like the end is near.

Yup good call! I really enjoy planting and your right about the roller coaster! There are ups and downs with growing!

Back