• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

indoor Indoor Grow: Are you afraid of LEO

ajdrew said:
Got a link?  Not sure why, but i am hugely interested in underground growing.  I am also wildly interested in retasking / upcycling.  So here is a link to an underground grow that really, really, really floats my boat because it is in a former WWII bomb shelter that was sitting around doing nothing.  Amazing!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2548589/Subterranean-kitchen-garden-created-WW2-bomb-shelter-Northern-Line.html

Ah, appears I'm wrong. They must be stock photos, or perhaps it's just my shoddy memory.

I recently got put on probation, and I am still planning on having an indoor pepper garden, and I am going to make it look as shady as possible.  Thinking about growing some CLEOME plants as well, just becuase it would be HILARIOUS!!! 

WhatYouKnowAbhutThat said:
I recently got put on probation, and I am still planning on having an indoor pepper garden, and I am going to make it look as shady as possible.  Thinking about growing some CLEOME plants as well, just becuase it would be HILARIOUS!!!
Heh poking the bear a little eh? Cleomes fool me every time. Ricinus plants look like weed on steroids... I'm not sure it's a good idea at all to grow them indoors though, you know, being the most toxic plant known to man and all

Back