• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

indoor Indoor Grow

Lookin really good, glad the ladies are workin for ya. How are the Starfish? I got some goin now, but there just 6 in now.

Thanks SS the lady bugs worked wonders and I havent seen an aphid in weeks!! The starfish is an awesome pepper I love the way they are shaped and the way they tasted. They make great poppers.

Been a while since I have updated anything. The plants continue growing at a fast pace. Too fast. The tent was way too full so I had to make the tough choice and remove two plants. I removed a chocolate hab and my beloved brazilian star fish. I have gotten a few more great harvests and have enjoyed sharing the pods with coworkers and friends. About to be another large harvest tomorrow as well.

After several taste tests I kept thinking these yellow pods tasted just like yellow bhuts and finally remembered moving it when Sean sent me the habalokia. So I have determined the mystery yellow is a YBJ.
pM48D.jpg

Good luck with indoor growing. I have read that you shouldn't bring in plants from outdoor to indoor because of pests and the climate they were used to makes it a big hassle. Getting aphids in an indoor grow is horrible. It's bad enough outside, but when inside there are no predators and you have to do it all! It's not so bad if you only have a few plants. I have enough trouble starting from seed indoors.

Hope you get it under control and post some pictures. :)

I've just committed genocide on these little buggers with bug spray and wipe cloth. They won't F*** with me anymore !!!!
hell.gif

Glad to hear you killed all those aphids! I would love to have a green house.

I got back from Vegas and picked a couple more pods:

eaoAN.jpg

Back