• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

"INFERNO" by Ol man Stillmanz....

Inferno is a brilliant sauce, one of those that you can just drink from the bottle. I used this sauce quicker than any others, it's just great.

Schweet. :)

That pic of the Bih in rock salt is driving me nuts..just tooo yummers.
Your seeds are still playing peekaboo with the Jiffy's, but I'll have some soon. Oh yes. :twisted:

It's really funny you would do that HSC...I took a capfull and swirled it around my mouth yesterday afternoon and achieved the same results you did...the Inferno is definitely spot on....

Excellent Sauce...

Oh yes, its reallllly great,, i then had it later on Steak as welll and that rocked,, "FIRE" next..

have to put in another order then as will be all out, boooooooo

QuadShotz said:
Schweet. :)

That pic of the Bih in rock salt is driving me nuts..just tooo yummers.
Your seeds are still playing peekaboo with the Jiffy's, but I'll have some soon. Oh yes. :twisted:

:) the pickled Bih are a Touch Warm, as Andrew my mate found out

I'm glad you like it guys, I can't watch the vid as I'm at the shop and theres no speakers on the computer and its prehistoric broadband speed makes it too hard to watch vids. When I get home tonight I'll give it a good watch lol.

AJ your package shouldn't be too far off now.
Cheers Rev.
Mick

Just watched it, very nice glow. It's not the hottest sauce in the world but it is damn tasty....

You gonna love the Fire Rev it will light you up.

wow...slack ol me - how did i miss this.

Inferno - One of the best sauces ever made. I go through a pile of this stuff, it works with everything...absolutely everything. A real signature of the Stillmanz mastery for using the local tropical fruits to enhance the Habanero flavour.

Everyone should try this...makes a great gift too!

:twothumbsup:

Back