• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Infusion Hot Sauce Co.

Got a couple sauces from the cool neighbor. I did a search and found nothing. So here it goes

HYPER NOVA ingredients: distilled water, white vinegar, red carribean habanero, hungarian hot wax, garlic, salt, and sugar

Starts with mild sweetness then goes into a strong vinegar flavor. With the yummy hab flavor taking a backseat from the vinegar. the garlic is present but it sits in the backseat next to the hab. Any annuum flavor from the wax is barely noticed.
This sauce is very thin, more than four drops runs off a chip.
Gonna mix it with butter and put it on grilled boneless skinless chicken thighs.

Sauce overall:   5/10
                                                                  Sauce heat:      3.5/10

I'll do their mango bango next if I get a like.

THX Smoke
                                                             Infusion Hot Sauce Co.  Mango Bango

MANGO BANGO ingredients: water, sugar, yellow scotch bonnet chile, yellow trinidad seasoning chile, vinegar, bhut jolokia chiles, mango puree, salt

Starts off very sweet and reminds me of a ripe yellow heirloom tomato at first (not sure why?). The vinegar is not all in your face on this one, but its definitely there . I taste the mango first then a wonderful meritage of chinense. Its a nice blend of chiles. Its very sweet but a nice balance with the chiles and vinegar.
This sauce is thin but not as thin as the HYPER NOVA
I will keep this sauce around for dipping fried asian foods or anything calling for a sweet chile sauce

Sauce overall:   7/10
                                                                              Sauce heat:      4.5/10

I like this sauce a lot. (did i mention it was sweet!)

Appreciate you following up hogleg!  Both seem tasty

Back