• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics Inolan22's Pepper Plant Pics!!!

Hello All,

I figured I haven't posted in a while. I finally got the camera out this year, and here is what I have to look forward to!

Here is an overall pic of what is in the back on my custom built plant table. I have lots more out front already in the garden!
MostPlants6-12-11.jpg

Lemon Drops:
LemonDrop6-13-11.jpg

Yellow Rocoto:
YellowRocoto6-13-11.jpg

Chocolate Habanero:
ChocolateHabanero6-13-11.jpg

Bhut Jolokia:
BhutJolokia6-13-11.jpg

Naga Morich (I have a few leaves on several different plants with the slit in the leaf as you see in this pic, any thoughts what might be causing this?):
NagaMorich6-13-11.jpg

Red Devil's Tongue:
RedDevilsTongue6-13-11.jpg

And a cool negative image of the Red Devil's Tongue:
RedDevilsTongueNegative6-13-11.jpg

Overwintered Bhut Jolokia (it got sun burned at first :oops: , but is now recovering):
OverwinteredBhutJolokia6-13-11.jpg

Oh, and a lil friend I found hoppin around on the porch! Put him back in the tree.
TreeFrog6-13-11.jpg

More pics to come as the peppers start poppin!

Little slits in the leaves are normally from falling objects.

There aren't any bugs that would eat a leaf in a fashion that would make that kind of slit?

I guess we did get a few hail storms that came through. Tried to bring them inside if it ever got bad.

There aren't any bugs that would eat a leaf in a fashion that would make that kind of slit?

I guess we did get a few hail storms that came through. Tried to bring them inside if it ever got bad.

It's nothing to be concerned about. I moved some of my peppers under a tree to give them filtered light and I'm finding occasional cuts on the leaves from falling debris. Bird crap, on the other hand, I could do without.

Back