• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Insulating

I was wondering about insulating young plants or seeds to germinate them or help them grow. I Used an old wooden box and put cut plastic that is white over it. I use this as a seed starting box and i have it out side. I recently patched up some small holes in it w/ plastic. While i did this i put a fold top sandwich bags over all the cups with seeds to trap heat and help germinate the seeds. It seems like its working. Ecuadorian devils breath is up yay ! And Bird pepper seeds has a tiny radicle poking its way out. I felt the soil in the cups it really warm i guess this acts as a mini heated greenhouse within a green house.

Has any 1 tried this. Also my young scorpion has yellow leavse all my plants are out on a wooden table where they harden off. Its really rainy here now beacuse of some storm but it still get sunny sometimes. Yellowing leaves mayne a sign of overmatering. So i Fertilised it. The leaves are the first true leaves on the scorpion, should i be worried.

imaguitargod said:
Negative words and emotions effect the plants negativly. Always give them good vibes.

HAHA!! IGG FAIL!!!!!!! The thread is about INSULATING, not INSULTING!

BWAHAHAHAHAHHA!!

Back